Part 40

Heylo darlingsss,
Haappy New year ! And we are in 2020 !! Yaahooo ... 🥳
Lets start this year as well as this decade with lots of love, happiness and positivity.
Personally last decade was one of the major life changing phase in my life. Most happening I would say.. 😍
Thank you so much for liking my Anand Vaishu n their family...
Hope to see your support in the coming days too...😇
And update, here you go ! No more seperation ! Lets be happy.. ♥️

***

There is nothing more blissful than the union of two purest souls sealed by eternal love

There is nothing more blissful than the union of two purest souls sealed by eternal love. They says If two souls are destined to meet, the universe will always find a way to make a connection. All those sufferings, failed attempts, shattered dreams, lost hopes doesnt matter anymore. But would be worthy all the fight.Because it will only strengthen the bond that will ultimately hold them together. The journey is worth travelling when destiny finally gives you what you waited for.

Anand and Vaishnavi were always bounded by unconditional love

Anand and Vaishnavi were always bounded by unconditional love. They trusted, understood cared for each other more than themselves. Yet, they had to part ! Under strange circumstances, for the most unexpected reason. But the seperation only strengthened their bond. And now they realised their mistake.

In a world full of narcissists and those who arent ready to accept their mistake, there is this couple who not only accept but repent for the mistake they committed out of momentory impulse. They were ready to forgive each other and give a second chance to each other. And they awaits a beautiful life.

Yes ! They had to suffer. Oblivious to the truth and away from eachother. For three long years ! Still, it was all worth waiting for.

It wasnt just a loss of time. They have gained some precious things too. Vaishnavi was no more an orphan. She have got her Amma and Appa who loves her immensly and unconditionally. Also, a loving family who supports her and gladly accepts her as their own kin. And now after all that, she finally got him by her side too.

Anand on the other side, lost three precious years of his life along with the loss of his little one. But he wasnt ready to give up on his love. Nor he was ready to go back to his family without having her by his side. He realised the importance and neccessity of her presence all these days. And patiently waited for her return. Now, the days of sufferings are over. They are together ! And that was all they wanted. After all, He got a better version of his Vaishu who is bold and strong and she got people to call as her own family.