Part 10

Heylo People, this time i am back with a quick update. i know you guys are waiting for your Abhi and Mr.D... your confusions will be cleared in this update as promised. Please press the vote button and give your invaluable comments... :)

*******************************

Mira was welcomed by a very happy and excited Savitri. Prabhakar hugged Abhi who stood there clueless seeing the welcome from them. Behind them, stood Aaryan with his arms crossed and Nandu, beside him with a nervous smile. Mira passed a curious look to her and she closed her eyes assuring her. Savitri held her chin and pulled it close to hers.

"We are so happy Abhi... Nandu and Aaryan told everything to us. Don't worry about our decision. We are more than happy to get you as our son. But it is totally upon her call."

He looked at Mira who was standing there frozen. Where as Abhi was happy listening to her parents. He smiled at her father.

( PS: Here is your Abhi !! I am running to a safe place)

"Miru will decide for herself." She heard her dad giving his take on the topic.

Mira stood there emotionless.  She ran upstairs. Confusing everyone. Savitri was surprised to see her reaction where as Prabhakar smiled in response. He knew she needed some time to think. After all, she is his dear daughter.

Mira was numb. Unable to realize what she was going through. She lied on her bed hugging her pillow. Hot tears streamed down through her eyes.

On one side, it was Abhi. Her close friend in a short span of time.

It was her who have given him the space to share his emotions. But never once she thought it would backfire and come to her like this. She dint know whether to regret her decision for befriending him and pulling him out from his dark life. She was happy that he started to see his life worth living. But never once thought of taking their friendship to another level. Not for becoming his better half.

On the other side, it was him. Whom she have never met not even once in her life.

Her Dream man, Mr. D. Who was he? To her? She had no answer. Will she ever meet him in her life? She badly wanted him... His closeness... His touch... The moments they had in her dreams. She was missing that in real...

She closed her eyes reliving her dreams.

A moment later she tightly closed her fists and eyes.

Their fight, his tears, her helplessness. Created an unbearable pain within her.

She felt pain of betrayal. A wave of disappointment and sadness rushed in. She cried her heart out. She wanted to run away. Not knowing where.

After sometime, she went downstairs. She saw her family including Aaryan and Abhi sitting together sharing some jokes. Abhi was seated with Prabhakar and Savitri on either sides who held his hands. Aaryan was sharing their childhood stories with them and Nandu was laughing hard.