Part 1

Hello Readers, 

Thanks for the response... Here goes the first part..Please let me know your opinions

*************************************************************************************

He was fire for she is the wind ; She was flames for he created the sparks...

Just like the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, they perfectly completed each other...

Their love was one of a kind: involved anad indulged in every sense ...

Physical, Emotional, Spiritual !!

No matter where life take them, eventually they find each other's way out just like how ocean waves seek the shore every now and then..

Because they were destined to be together always... !!

A small smile curved on her lips satisfied with what she scribbled down...

She glanced at the clock and found the time 4

She glanced at the clock and found the time 4.30 AM.

So one more sleepless night, she thought.. It is still time to sleep before her class..

A girl who would sacrifice anything to have more sleep is now afraid of darkness and nights..

She took her mobile and set the alarm at 6.00 am as she dint want to be late for her lecture.

She got under the quilt and glanced at the first rays of morning sun which found its way through the thick beige curtains.

How things changes with time she sighed and tried to get some sleep.

For about 15 minutes of tossing and turning around in bed,some how the goddess of sleep blessed her with a short nap...

Little did she know she is not gonna be spared by goddess of dreams...

"Baby............." she heard him calling her with all the love yet in tired voice and turned around only to find him clinging on to her back resting his head in her shoulder.

"Yesshhh my baby... whats it today??" She asked him by pulling his cheeks.

"Arghh.. Nothing new.. same issues baby.. Am tired of work.. But, being in your arms after all this hustle bustle is the best feeling in this world sweet heart !!",said him hiding his face in her hairs.

"Aww my baby... " she pulled his nose. "Enough of buttering your wife..now leave me ! lemme make a strong coffee for you just the way you like it..you will be alright then".

"Yea heaven !! but before that, where is my medicine?? seems like i have to remind my darling wifey everytime! poor me..i guess she is bored of her husband nowadays", pouted him.