Part 24

Heylo my dear readers,
Thanks for your patience... And thanks to all those who have taken their time to enquire about the situation...
Kerala will be back... #WeWillOvercome
#WeWillFightBack
Thanks to all brothers and sisters for keeping us in your prayers...
And my malayali friends, pls stay safe !! Take care ..
Love you all ❤️

***************

Savithri felt her heart getting pierced by an explainable pain. Vaishnavi's broken voice and the way she requested reminded her of the huge loss. Her daughter.. Her Miru...

"Amma" !
She wanted to be called her by that word again. But this was not her Miru, her own blood. She was a complete stranger. Why did she addressed her like that. Savithri was confused. She ran towards her room and fell on the bed.

Prabhakar was quite surprised with her reaction. He was praying for good.

And then he saw his wife crying like anything

And then he saw his wife crying like anything. It was more like torturing himself to see his betterhalf in pain. He realised the reason behind her outburst. Slowly, he went beside her and hugged her from side.

"Prabhaa..." Savithri spoke in between the hiccups.

He sighed

He sighed. He knew something was coming to hit them hard.

"She.. she called me Amma! Why??"
He shut his eyes tightly.

That was the moment !!
He gathered courage from that supreme power.
Savithri must know the truth.
Thats the best thing.
For her, For Vaishu and For everyone.
She would be shattered. Would be dissappointed even. Its not easy for a mother to see another girl as her daughter even for a few days. Especially after loosing her. Not that it was easy for him either.

But Vaishu... !!
She had that thing within her.
Just like their Miru. It was effortlessly easy to love that girl.May be that was the reason that made things smooth for prabha. Her presence healed his wound to a great extend. Helped him in living his life after loosing a part of himself through Mira. And he was somehow sure that the same would be  the case for Savithri as well.