Part 6

Hello People, I am back with a quick update. Hope you will like it.

****************************************************************************************

After the date was set, Aaryan's family went back to Hyderabad considering the things to be done before the wedding. They had to personally invite their close family members and shopping had to be done. Abhi took charge of taking his parents to their relative's places.

Vikram and Sridevi was more than happy to see their son back in action. They knew that something had happened with him two years back that made their son an introvert. But they chose to keep mum knowing their son won't disclose anything. And they know that Aaryan would manage everything. Right now, they know the blooming friendship between Mira, Anu and Abhi is the reason for his changed behavior and so they were thankful to the girls.

Nandita went back to her home with her parents to stay for a few days. She had informed her current movie director and producer about her marriage plan and thankfully they were ready to wait till the function is over. Anu chose to stay with Mira till the function and got permission from her parents to stay with the Shetty's.

It was a peaceful evening. Anu was a social media addict and hence was spending time switching between the three apps. Prabhakar wasn't back from office. Mira was laying down in her room with her head on Savitri's lap and they were having the mother-daughter moments.

"Amma.. What was your feeling when Dodamma (Nandu's Amma) was about to get married?" Mira asked her Amma.

"Huh? I was happy.. "She sighed thinking back to those days.

"Just happy Amma? Why am I feeling restless then? Nandu akka is a part of me. Even though she is away for shoot, I have always felt her so close to me. It is not that I don't trust Jeeju. But it's the wedding part which makes me worried. She will have a new family, new responsibilities. I am afraid if I will lose my right over her Amma." Their eyes dwelled up.

Savithri caressed her head and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"My Bangaru.. there is nothing like that ra. Your akka will always love you just the way it is now. Nothing is going to change with wedding. You are right in a way. She will be in a new role with a new family, new relations but you know your Akka. Mira and Nandita are inseparable no matter what." She said closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.

Savitri quickly composed herself and continued. "Listen to me. You also have to get married once. You will also have to leave us taking up new responsibilities. But then, will change your feelings for us?" She asked her. But the tone was more of an unknown fear.

Mira hugged her in response and quickly replied. "No Amma. Even if I have to die, I won't stop loving you guys. And Nandu akka is my forever lady love. Ahh after you..." She winked.

"OH enough of your buttering. I know I am second. Oh no third. U love you Akka, Appa and then me." She pouted making Mira hug her more tightly.

"Ahhaaan poor Papa. Whole day working hard for making my family happy and all the love for Amma. Not fair." Prabhakar entered the room.

"No Papa. Come here. We were missing you." Mira stretched her arms wide asking him to join the hug. The trio had group hug.

"Well, we need to do all the shopping this week itself. We hardly have time to finish everything. Savithri, you call Saraswathi Akka and ask whether they will be coming here or shall we buy our dress."

Savitri nodded in yes and went to call her akka. She came back after sometime.

"Akka asked us to wait for one day. They will be coming here tomorrow evening and then we will go together for shopping. Seems Aaryan will take his wedding attire tomorrow. So Nandu can take matching ones after that." She informed the dad-daughter.