Part 15

Heylo my dear readersss...
I couldnt resist myself from posting this part which is by far very close to my heart... I was too much worried about the outcome when i started writing this part ! I hope you people will continue supporting me... Please do comment your views on this part because i need to know that before posting the next part :)

****************
****************
****************

Anu was feeling restless after meeting Abhi. She genuinely wanted to help her best friend. She was willing to move on from the feelings she had for Abhi just for the sake of Mira. Her Miru. Nothing else mattered to her than the happiness of her. There was something missing out. She felt and decided to have a word with Abhi to check whether he felt the same like her.

Abhi narrated what happened in the café and she was shocked to hear the truth from him. The truth behind Mira. Her past as far they knew. She couldn't believe his words. She felt suffocated.
None could be blamed. It was all destiny. Humans are nothing in front of that supreme power.

She genuinely felt bad for her friend. That girl have suffered enough in her life. But one thing which was shared by Abhi struck her. Anand's love!

Abhi was sure that there was something more to the story. He himself has seen the intensity of his eyes. His deep brown eyes reflected immense love for her, His wife!
True that he had more right on her. Than anyone...
They only knew her version of story, Not Anand's. Hence need to find that too. So, Abhi along with Anu decided to find the truth from him. As a part of their plan, she decided to go to Anand.

To know him, to know her, to know them!
The story of Mr and Mrs Anand Venkatesh Iyer.

****************

Sridevi was sitting in the garden alone with her eyes closed. Thinking about her daughter.
The first time she held her.
Those little feet, tiny hands and her deep brown eyes.
Her ever charming smile for which they fell for.
She was daddy's princess. Prabhakar never failed to fulfil any of her demands. Neither her.

She still remember that incident.
One day Mira was unwell due to cold ad fever. Poor child had no strength to even open her eyes. She saw her Amma and Appa sad. And gained strength and acted as if nothing happened to her. By the time they reached hospital, she collapsed. And the doctor informed them that their daughter had immense courage that she held herself not to pass out in front of them. That was their little Miru.

And She loved her Akka more than any of her friends

And She loved her Akka more than any of her friends. She was very close to Nandu. As her parents were busy, Nandu spent most of her childhood with them. So both the kids never felt they are single child. They were cousins in front of the world. But closer than real siblings. Whenever someone bothered her little sister, Nandu shooed them away. She was very protective for her.  It was when she had to shift to Hyderabad, they were separated.

Nandu became a leading heroine in Tollywood and Mira was doing her engineering. That time she fell in love with Aaryan. Two different states, caste, culture. It was all a barrier for both the families. But it was Mira, who stood for her Akka and convinced her family. So she was the favourite of her Aaryan Jeeju as well.