Part 8

Hello people, 

I am happy that you guys are smart enough to guess certain things. Your comments means a lot to me. Here you go with the next part...

*********************************************************************************************

Abhi couldn't decipher what happened to her all of a sudden. But he was smart enough to drag her to a corner without anyone's notice. He knew it would not be good if someone see her fainting. The wedding rituals were taking place at the Mandap. He made her sit on the floor near a pillar for support. He went inside and brought some water and sprinkled it on her face. After a few attempts, she opened her eyes.

Mira sat upright keeping a straight face. She was slowly coming back to reality. She heard him calling her name and stared his face for a few seconds.

"What happened to you Mira? Didn't you had breakfast?" He asked with concern.

She nodded her head in NO.

"So you forgot to take tablets also?" He was serious this time.

She mumbled a feeble NO and lowered her head not knowing what to answer next. She was sure that this has got nothing to with tablets or food. Her visions seemed to be so real. Mira didn't know how to react at the moment.

To her luck, Anu came in search of them who saw Mira sitting on the floor all tired, with a dejected face. She rushed to her side and pulled her in a side hug.

"Are you alright Miru? What's wrong??" Anu asked in a broken voice.

"Don't worry Anu. Your friend was so busy that she didn't had her breakfast and tablets. So she fainted. We need to make her eat something." Abhi mocked.

Anu gave a glare to Mira and made a mental note to scold her for not taking food and tablets properly. Nandita have asked Anu to keep an eye on her on this and she completely forgot due to the wedding hurry buries. She quickly went inside taking a fruit bar and her tablets from her bag and came back to Mira making her have those for the time being.

Mira silently had those without any complaints knowing Anu very well. She wasn't ready for any miffs.

Once she finished, Abhi and Anu took her to the stage. Savitri was searching her for the photo session and had a worried look on her face. She smiled seeing the trio and pulled her to her side calling Prabhakar to have their family picture with the bride and groom.

The day passed with the remaining rituals and never ending photo session.

Mira slowly came back to her normal being. She tried hard not to cry during Bidaai. But when Nandu hugged her crying, she lost it. Mira too cried hard and they hugged for a few minutes consoling each other.

Abhi tried to divert their mood by teasing them and it really worked. Finally Nandita went with her in-laws. They were to spend the night in a nearby luxury resort and to leave for Hyderabad the next day evening.

After the wedding, Mira and Anu along with family went back to their respective homes and chose to stay back there.

The couple had already arranged a grand reception at Hyderabad for their industry friends.

Abhi was least interested. He did not want to meet anyone or be in a gathering. After "HER" disappearance he feared to meet new people.

It was the friendship with Mira which brought some considerable positive changes in his life. She made him believe there is life after every misery. Her presence always made him feel better. Unknowingly he started to feel relaxed whenever she is around.