Part 25

Heylo my dear people,
I am Aparna !
Just in case if you forgot me.. 🙊
Its been quite a long time since i updated right.. I know I know and I am sorry for that !!
I will try to update couple of chapters asap as a compensation.. How does that sounds?? 😜
Here goes the chapter ...
*****************

Fate has a different way to deal with people's life!!

Vaishu, who was deprived of her own parent's love got a new family through Mira. And Anand who was the apple of his parent's eyes deliberately stayed away from them for the promise he had given to his wife. Both unknown to each other's life changing in a great extend !
Not just for them but for many whose  lives changed with one single incident. Some shattered and some bloomed.

For Mira's family, it wasnt easy to see Vaishnavi in their Miru's place. But considering the betterment of Nandu,Prabha and mostly Savitri, the rest of the family kept mum. All they wanted was their happiness. And Vaishu was a very simple girl who was infact the replica of Mira in every aspect.
A very genuine, kind, happy girl who valued others happiness more than her own. She effortlessly made everyone love her. Her fluency in tulu made them wonder initially and they realised she have a connection with their place. But they made sure that no further intorragations will be done untill she recovers completely.

Days passed by with Savithri's bond getting stronger with Vaishu.
The mother - daughter bond !

She needed her Amma for everything and Savithri was more than happy to be with her

She needed her Amma for everything and Savithri was more than happy to be with her. She dressed her up, fed her with her hands, made her sleep.
Vaishu wasnt ready to leave her Amma even for a short time. She was reliving the moments with her.

Literally the mother Savithri did everything for her daughter.
Unknowingly both found solace in each other.

Prabhakar and Nandu went with the flow. They were happy indeed and was living in a beautiful world made out of lie !
A lie which gave four people the strength to move on in their life.

One person who was concerned with their growing intimacy  was Aaryan.
His mind occupied with various thoughts. He was scared with the impact Vaishu was making in their lives.
Not that he didnot love her.
It was something else !