Part 4

Heylo dear readers,

I am back.. Sorry for the delay. I wasn't completely recovered from fever.

Tried  to write something which is important for the story.

***************************************************************************

"Nandu is indeed a blessing for our family. I regret now for opposing to their marriage at first. See how easily she convinced Abhi for going out for shopping. Even Aaryan couldn't convince him', spoke Mrs Sridevi Reddy Aaryan's mom to her husband.

"I knew it.. She is such a sweetheart. She is just perfect for him as their fans say", Vikram Reddy replied to his wife.

"Let me call Aaryan.. We need to pack things and arrange everything and leave within3 days.. Don't know when the boys will be blessing us with their presence." She teased them and rushed to call her son to know about the happenings.

"Abhi, You need to get ready. We have to leave by evening flight"

Aaryan sat next to Abhi who was sitting deep in thoughts looking at the sky.

He sensed the sadness and loneliness in his behaviour. He just sighed and patted his shoulder. Abhi was 4years younger to him so even now he is like a baby brother to him.

"Amma and Nanna were asking about you. You are being indifferent to them too. That's not fair ra ! You have no right to hurt them for a girl. See we managed things for almost two years putting up with your sadness. Come out of this misery Abhi. We are tired fighting along with you. Do you think we will be happy on our big day when you are here like this',

Aaryan looked at him intensely.

Abhi felt the pain and disappointment in his voice. He thought of giving it a thought.

After a few minutes, he engulfed his big brother in a tight hug.

"I am Sorry Annaya.. I know it is not fair on anyone. But I am not able to forget her. I see her, I feel her in everything. I don't want to believe that she ditched me. Somewhere deep down in my heart, I have a strange feeling that she will not do that intentionally. And the truth isi haven't tried to forget or move on from this relationship in these two years. But I know it is hurting u all so badly. So at least for you guys I will try to change myself. I will try to be the old Abhi. I don't know how successful I will be. But don't be sad Annaya. Trust me, I am the happiest brother alive in this earth. After all, I am getting a crazy, loving Vadina. She is not just my sister in law. I am seeing her in our Amma's place. And I need you both to be happy. I promise, we will make your big day a grand celebration."

Aaryan felt like winning a lottery. He was always sad for his brother and was trying hard to cover it all infront of his parents. Nandu was the only one who knew about all this and she was equally depressed these two years. After all they are the most affected ones apart from Abhi. Finally he was relieved and truly happy as his brother agreed to be back to normal.

He broke the hug after a few good minutes and immediately dialled Nandu.

Nandita was having a gala time with her sister and Anu.

She excused herself seeing Aaryan's call and got teasings from both of them. Aaryan explained the conversation he had with Abhi. A lone tear escaped from the couple's eyes and they wiped it away. They were not sure whether to be happy or not with Abhi's decision.

A very strange feeling mixed with relief, sadness, disappointment and pain engulfed their hearts. Aaryan changed the subject knowing her feelings. He couldn't let her be sad. Not at least now when they were awaiting their big day.