Part 27

Heylo my darlings🙋‍♀️
I hope you remember me.. I am really sorry for not updating. I dont know what happened. But I wasnt able to write atleast one sentence. May be because I am going through an emotional phase. Anyways here is your update...

**********

Abhi was sitting down on the floor with a blank face. His world was collapsed infront of him. The truth turned out to be a nightmare fpr him. He never wanted his Anjali to be dead.

Anjali had such an influence in his life

Anjali had such an influence in his life. She was right ! He wouldnt have survived if he knew the truth. But what was left now. He couldnt even see her for one last time.
He was left alone in darkness.
Without her !

Although he agreed to marry Vaishu even after knowing her past, he thought his Anjali would have cheated him. He felt ashamed of his thoughts.
She was such a selfless girl and he knew that. Then how could he think otherwise.

Vaishu's painful past and her presence which made an impact in his life made his take the decision of marrying her. But his Anjali was always there in a safe corner of his heart. He was going crazy with the thoughts.

Nandita and Aaryan were in a devastated state

Nandita and Aaryan were in a devastated state. They dint expect the truth to come out like this though they know that it cant be hidden forever.

Anu and Vaishu looked at each other not knowing how to console them. Suddenly Anu's phone rang. It was Savithri. She nervously picked up the call.

"Hello Anu... Did you see Miru?"
She heard Savithri who was tensed not seeing her daughter at home.

"Yes Aunty. She is with me. We are at Nandu Akka's place." Anu passed a look at Vaishu, who asked her to pass the phone to her.

"Amma... I am here." Vaishu spoke to her.

"Miruu..." Savithri called her in a broken voice. And Vaishu closed her eyes controlling tears and not letting her Amma know her emotional state.

"Miru, Why didnt you take your phone. We were so worried." Savithri was genuinely panicked.

"Amma I am sorry. I forgot to inform you guys. I will be there within half an hour. Please calm down. Okie?" She tried to cheer her up.