Part 2

Thank you all for the votes and comments.. It really makes difference.. 

Hope to see the same support for the further updates too.. Here goes the next part

****************************************************************************************

Colours and patterns always fascinated her since childhood.

Mira had multiple areas of interest and was indeed talented in other art forms.

But she always had a passion for designing and hence she resigned her job and joined "Trinity school of Fashion designing". Nevertheless she excelled in those areas too and was a star at her college when her sister ruled tollywood with her acting skills.

Mira was a bright student and never really missed her classes. But since a few days, she was not keen on concentrating and was struggling hard.

Obviously her weird dreams has to be blamed for this.. Mira had no clue why this was happening.

The touch, the moments, the conversation, the emotions... everything was so real.

All she could decipher was that either it all had already happened in the past or it is going to happen in the future. Well, she was not sure on this too...

Mira was battling with all this thoughts even during her favourite period, Fashion communication and lately she skipped meals and stopped going out with friends.

The dreams had taken a toll on her daily routine. She wished if she had a time machine with her so that she could find out an answer to her questions.

She wanted to run away from all this and wanted to meet her parents and Nandu akka. Because she know they will definitely bring happiness to her disturbed mind. Luckily, the classes will finish and they will have study holidays for semester exams from next week onwards. That one thought itself brought peace to her.

She heard the bell ring and took her bag, barged away to her home before her friends call her for any hangouts. She wanted to escape from everything.

At the same time, someone else was searching for her best friend who dint even care to wait for her. Anamika was one among Mira's close friends, who hailed from her home town Bangalore itself.

She stays with Mira but lately she too noticed her change in behaviour and wanted to confront her knowing Mira won't give her a chance for this. She knew that is one of the reason for which she leaves no chance for meeting her.

And Anamika noticed that Mira left one of her notes and ran behind her.

"Miraaaaaaaaaa............" she called out and Mira turned around sighing.

"Huh what Anu?? I am a bit busy

"Huh what Anu?? I am a bit busy... will catch you at night.." She said.

"Thank you for informing me.. But i am not going to take too much of your precious time .. I just found your notes lying on the floor... Must have fallen when you have rushed out..