Part 31

Heylo guys,
I am back with another update. Sorry for the delay. Had been busy with submissions. And I am not able to pen down my thoughts at times.
Hence the delay :(

***********

Mira was all set to welcome her Venky uncle and Seetha Aunty. She was curious to know about the friendship she and her amma shared. She came to know that it was Seetha who was the mediator in her Amma's and Appa's love story. Though Seetha wanted a love marriage, hers was a pakka arranged one with the Army officer Venkatesh. Thats how the friends got seperated with their wedding. Still they used to be in contact through letters for years.

Even Savithri was excited to spend some quality time with her bestfriend. This will be a much needed good time in their turbulent life. Though she cant share the truth of their life, she wanted to make her See happy. For atleast the time they are together. With her Miru by her side, she was sure of it. Her daughter had that charm within herself that would make anyone forget their problems.

Things werent really different with Mr and Mrs Iyer too. They were literally looking forward for their stay with the Shettys. Especially when its a question of their family life. And more than the wedding and family get together, the couple were waiting impatiently for meeting Mira once again.

Truth !
That was what they seeks !!

***********

"Ammaaa... Plz come here na, does this taste good??" Savithri shook her head hearing her daughter's voice. From morning, she was restricted from entering the kitchen as Mira had taken the charge of everything. She had cooked everything and was doing the final check. Since the time she met her Seetha Aunty and knowing about her problems she wanted to make her feel better.

"Mmm.. this is so good baby.. Just like how Seetha makes. How did you learn this?" Savithri was amazed at the taste.

Mira was taken aback at the question. She herself dont know how she made it. But cant show it to her Amma. So, Quickly composing herself, she pinched her amma's cheeks. "Youtube my old lady".

Prabhakar who was watching the mother daughter duo chuckled at her comment and came inside the kitchen. "Haan Bangaru, this old lady is not updated at all. She is still living in the 70's era. What to do?!" He sighed deeply as if dissappointed.

Savithri smacked his head. "Oh here came the Youngest one in the family. You are old, not me ! Old man and his darling daughter. You are always one team. Huh?? Now Dont call Ammaa ammaa again when you need help. Call your young man. I am going."
She turned back only to be pulled back by Miru. She hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek.

"Aww my Amma. Where are you going? We are incomplete without you. You know that we need you right. Now smile." Miru put her head on her neck and Savithri smiled.