Part 35

Heylo darlings,
Hope you all are doing fine .. Here is the next early update for you guys..
Tbh, I wanted to update daily but this is taking a stroll on me while writing and I doubt whether that is affecting the quality of chapter...
Hope you guys understand :)

********

The Iyers' home was filled with mixed emotions

The Iyers' home was filled with mixed emotions. It certainly had an ambigous atmosphere just like the persons residing there. On one side, there was Venkitesh who was happy reuniting with his family, Seetha confused with forthcoming events and on the other side Anand unusually silent for the reason unknown to his parents. The chirpy talkative Anand being silent, is very weird for his nature. But Venky despite being a super cool dad, was oblivious to this as the happiness of returning to his family overpowered everything else.

Srinivas had called them that evening itself, sharing the Muhurtham for the Nischayam. It was fixed to be held in two weeks time.

The next two days went ahead with Anand trying to convince his Appa. For reconsidering his decision and least delaying the function. He needed to act something really fast for this. But confessing whats in his mind wasn't an easy task either.
He tried many ways but all went in Vain !

Venky was too excited to fulfill his Amma's wish and strengthening the bond with his family

Venky was too excited to fulfill his Amma's wish and strengthening the bond with his family. It was like a dream coming true after years of seperation. Amidst this, he didn't see his  son's untold agony. Finally realising that neither can he change his Appa nor he can confess the truth, a devastated Anand went back to Chennai with a heavy heart for completing his work and inviting his closed pals.

Seetha, being a doting mother knew that something was eating him up. She tried to find the reason of his grief but he never responded to any of her calls.

***

Days passed by and it was just 1 week prior to the Nishchayam. Upon Venky's insistence, Kartik came to their home and was all in help for Venky with the preparations. He was all happy for his best friend getting engaged which in turn confused Seetha. because Anand doesn't hide anything from Kartik. She enquired him about his cold attitude towards this wedding and She could know that her son haven't informed anyone regarding his engagement. Also, he never tried  to meet Vasundhara before the function strengthened her doubts. She was his cousin on first place. This convinced her, of him being unhappy with this sudden turn of events.