Part 3

Hello Dear people,

Sorry i couldn't update yesterday as I am down with cold and fever. Tried to write this part though its short but important for the story line. 

*******************************************************************************************

Mira wanted time and peace of mind for bringing him on to the canvas. She tried hard in recollecting the moments from her dreams. It wasn't a cake walk for her. After all, the moments she saw seemed to be all blurred. An unknown urge to know him crept up in her heart. But, to be honest, she never felt this tired in portraying something from mind and it was indeed a stressful thing for her. Soon she felt tired and dizzy to which she could only respond with a sarcastic smirk.

"So you are not going to reveal yourself huh.. Okie but I know you will come in to me again.. Will catch you then mister.. Hmm Mr. D",she spoke looking at the incomplete portrait with a smile and slept. Least she knew that she has started feeling a soft corner with that man whom she never met.

She wanted him to appear again in her dreams. But luck wasn't on her side. She didn't see him that day as well as for the whole next week.

After one week, Mira and Anamika returned home after their class. It was their last working day before the semester holidays.

"Miru, I need to pack my clothes. Can you please help me with it. You must be done with all your packing as I know you are dying to meet your Nandu Akka and Aaryan Jeeju", Anu nudged her and she excitedly nodded her head saying Yes.

"Ok.. You take out the things and I'll just freshen up and help you". She hurried to her room.

With the help of Mira, they finished packing within one hour.

"What will I do without u Miru??" Anu hugged her.

She smiled and hugged her back ,"Where am I going leaving you little girl".

They broke apart when they heard Mira's phone ringing. "It must be Amma" She said.

To her right guess, it was her Amma.

"Hello Amma, Yes everything is packed. The flight is at 10 'O clock.. Yeah Anu will also stay with us only.. Akka have asked us to be with her all the time for the function."

"OK Miru, take care.. Both you girls stay safe okie., will make your favourite dishes and wait for you okie.. come soon darling"

"Awww Love you Amma.. as you say.. I guess Nandu Akka must have already reached there na.. I cant wait to meet the bride to be haha.. Take care .. Regards to Appa .. Tell him that he can't stay at office so late from tomorrow as his rowdy girl is back haha".

She was so happy that she is going to spend quality time with her family and friends. Though deep down in her heart, she wanted to meet him too. At least once to feel it all for real. Hoping to see any glimpse of him in her dream, she slept.

  ***********************************************  

Next morning they were all set and reached airport on time.