Part 22

Heylo dearos,
I am Back with the next chapter ...
Hope you will like it :)

*********************

It was Nandita and Aaryan's turn to be surprised. They did not expect Prabhakar to behave like this.

Vaishu on the other side was happy and excited to meet her father. She held his palms which were resting on her cheeks and held it tightly. She smiled in content.

Prabhakar too gave a heart warming smile and nodded in assurance to the couple staring at the duo.

"Appa is here now. So my girl should take proper rest. Have food on time and sleep okie?" He asked her.

Vaishu nodded happily. She paused for a second and looked at him curiously. She hesitated to ask and Prabhakar understood what she wanted to know.

"Your Amma doesnt know about your health. We were out of station for Sai's son's wedding na. This girl... " He pointed at Nandu.

"... Your Akka dint let us know so that we dont get tensed. And your Amma will not take it lightly.... you know na??"
Vaishu nodded in yes unknowingly. She didnot want to show him that she doesnt remember anything.

She was new to this love.
The kind of care and attention she was getting. From what her Nandu akka told, she know Prabha and Savi loved their Mira more than anything else in this world. She was the apple of their eyes.

"Appaa... " she called and Prabha felt as if someone pierced his heart.
He shut his eyes and saw his little Mira calling him Appa. He looked at Vaishu and managed to smile.

"Yes my girl..."

"Hmmm... can u stay here till I sleep?" She asked. He could only nod his head for that request. He sat on the chair near her bed and began to caress her hairs. Just the way he used to make his miru sleep. She used to request the same and he would do the same for her.

"And dont tell Amma about me till I recover." He heard her before she drifted off.

He stared at her face with tears in his eyes

Aaryan was the most confused soul aming the trio. He decieded to confront Prabha about his behaviour. He called him outside when he noticed Vaishu is sleeping peacefully. He asked Nandu to stay with her.

"Uncle... I dont understand anything. What were you doing?" He was calm.

Prabhakar looked at him and passed a tender amile.

"Aaryan ! You may think i have gone mad. But i know what i am doing. You have heard Nandu's pov right. She is guilty of what had happened. She thinks she is the reason for Miru's ....
....Everything !
I have already lost one of my daughters and the other one is grieving like anything.
Blaming herself for what have happened.
I cant see all this.
And Vaishu... i have read her letter to her friend.
Do you think she will be able to bear the bitter truth in this condition??
She needs time to sink in. And from what we know so far, this girl hasnt got love from anyone. But only suffering. Even if we tell the truth to her, she wouldnt go to her husband.
Which was very clear in her letter.
What we can do now is to give her all the love.... Make her believe that she is not alone. Give her the care and attention she deserves.
Nandu have already accepted her as sister. And do you know how i felt when she called me "Appa"??
I know she cant be my Miru. But she can give us the love of a daughter. "