Nice to meet you

You set down your bags in front of the hotel room, 174. You were happy that you didn't die on the airplane. Naomi, your best friend, texted you seconds later as you swiped your card to unlock the door.

Nay_: heyy

Y/n_: hi

Nay_: I hope you come around the set tomorrow, we will be filming 'One Jump Ahead' and you will get to meet Mena.

Y/n_: Yeah, I will definitely come!

Nay_: Yay!!! 😁 I'll let you get some sleep💖 good night y/n!

Y/n: Thanks Naomi and goodnight to you too💙

You lay now your bags on top of the king bed and turn the tv on. You slip your pajamas and remove all your makeup. The day work you hard, so as soon as your head hit the pillow, you fell asleep.

You woke up earlier than usual, today you were going to meet the whole cast of the new Aladdin live-action remake besides Naomi. You guys met at a party and had so much fun together slowly by slowly you girls grew together and became best friends.

You called an Uber minutes after you got ready,

Your outfit:

For hair, you wore a cute messy bun to top it off

Naomi calls you moments later after entering the Uber. She sends you the address and you happily respond to the driver.

Minutes passed and finally making it to the set. You pass and see cameras, people with headsets, microphones, and costumes all over the place.
Out of the blue, you spot Naomi in her beautiful aqua blue 'Jasmine' costume talking to a man wearing a very fancy Arabian suit with golden highlights on the sleeves and chest area. His hair combed back in perfection as he let out a sweet smile.

You walk nervously towards them, fixing your hair and licking your lips.

"Hey, y/n, you made it on time!" Naomi exclaims as she looks at you happily. You nod with a smile as the man looks at you.

"Well let me introduce you to Aladd- er- I mean Mena. He is playing Aladdin." She says giving him a small smile. He nods and shakes your hand.

"It's nice to meet you, Y/n, I've heard so many good things about you," Mena says politely as you smile.

"I am pretty sure I will hear a lot of good things about you at the end of this project." You say as his eyes softened.

"Well thanks a lot, I really hope the audience enjoys it, I mean it's what I do, I act." He says and smiles as you give him a simple nod.

"Yeah, the directors and producers gave us a lunch break of 2 hours. We can hang out, we just gotta turn these costumes in." Naomi says looking down at her beautiful costume. You follow them to the dressing room, helping Naomi unzip her dress. You pass her the clothes to wear and wait patiently for both to come out.

Mena comes out first wearing a simple button shirt and some jeans.

You stare at his wrist, as he gathers his costume pieces together. "That's a nice watch." You say as you look at the silver timepiece.

"Oh thanks, it was a gift from my girlfriend." He says smiling looking at the watch too.

"How about you? Are you seeing someone?" He asks you.

"Umm...no. Sadly." You say looking down at your feet shyly.

"That shocks me. You are really pretty." He says making your cheeks red as tomatoes.

"Thanks, haven't had a compliment in a while." You say more confidently.

"Well consider me, your hype man." He gives you a beautiful toothy smile showing off his dimple. Your heart melts witnessing how gorgeous his smile is.

"All done," Naomi says as she walks out with her costume on one hand and phone on the other.

You follow them through the exit after they leave their costumes.

"Well, where do you guys want to eat."

"My girlfriend texted me and said she would like to meet at the restaurant near Burger King," Mena says looking down at his phone. Naomi and you nod in agreement.

You finally make it to the restaurant to find a beautiful thin woman with long brown curls smiling as we arrive.

"Hey, Kayla! " Naomi says as she hugs the woman.  Mena, after, kisses her cheek and smile at each other like two love birds.

"Kayla, this is Y/n, Naomi's best friend," Mena says offering me a seat.

"This is Kayla, my girlfriend." He says politely as I shake her hand.

After we all chat for a while, you guys order your food. You catch Mena looking at you every now and then. You look at him and he looks away nervously.

Kayla finally talks and lets her hand hang around Mena's shoulder.

"Well did you guys know, it's our 3 year anniversary, today!" Kayla exclaims squishing Mena's cheeks playfully.

"Wow, that's really nice," Naomi says in a fake excited tone. You giggle and look away guilty, Kayla buying how happy you guys are for the news.

Naomi and you run to the bathroom for 'touch-ups'.

"You don't like her, do you?" You ask as Naomi applies her lipstick.

"Nope never had. She is so...bitchy. Honestly, Mena and you would look a lot cuter." She says making me blush.

"Oh no, the guy is happy with his girl."

"Is he really? He keeps looking at you instead of his girlfriend and that's something." She continues.

"He is probably just curious." You say convincing yourself nothing is going on.

"Mena is not like that, trust me, he is a bit hesitant of how serious Kayla is with him. The whole love thing, Kayla might be cheating on him." She whispers as you lean closer to hear some juicy facts about the couple.

"Trust me, she is all over him right now, because she can tell Mena is showing interest in you."

"Nah, let's just go." You guys head out and sit down.

"Hey! Kayla! I have something to show you, follow me." Naomi says before sitting down. Kayla surprisedly smiles and follows after her leaving Mena and you alone.

To be continued....