Teaser

Warning: Dirty Stuff ahead💦/ Smut
Y/d/l/n= your dad's last name
Y/m/l/n= your mom's last name

____

You zip up your simple purple dress as Mena, your boyfriend fixes his tuxedo. You adjust his tie and give him a soft kiss. The couple that you are head out for a family meeting at your parents' house where uncles, aunts, cousins, grandparents and almost all your family will meet at.

Mena drives the car, a hand on the wheel and the other gripping your thigh. A few minutes passed and you make it to your brown childhood home.

"Honey! Y/n and Mena arrived!" Your mom says as she opens the door with a huge smile.

Mena and you smile as your hands entwined together.

"How ya been?" Your dad asks shaking Mena's hand as you walk in together.

"We've been wonderful, Mr. Y/d/l/n," Mena says sitting next to you on the couch.

"Sweetie, can you help me with the punch, you guys are actually early but that's alright." Your mom says in the kitchen as you stand up to help.

Mena and your dad talk about the weather and all the sports events coming up. More family members arrive with their kids laughing and talking. The first hour was chill and cool but later it gets louder and chaotic.

After helping with the food, you get back with your boyfriend who waited patiently for you to come back.

As your parents and all your other family members are distracted talking about the news or birthdays coming up, Mena decides to play with you.

"I can't wait to go home." He smirks slowing placing his hand on your lap, slipping it slowly underneath the dress making you nervous. Your breath is deeper as you feel his fingertips reach the top of your panties. You grab your purse to cover Mena's hand and his face leans closer to you.

"Come sit down, Mena and y/n." Your mom says as Mena and you jump. He slowly removes his hand as you make your way to the large table, a smirk on Mena's face.

A plate lays in front of you but you don't even touch it once, you are hungry for something else, someone else. The table filled with desserts, chicken, salad, biscuits, wine, and orange juice and all you want is Mena Massoud, your boyfriend.

He looks at your parents and back at you. He drops his spoon underneath the table, as he picks it up, his hand at your ankle slowly making it's way up to your thigh, the game is back on.

You hide your smile realizing how dirty he is getting. Once again his touch under your dress sends chills down your spine, making you unable to breathe properly through your nose, you breathe desperately through your mouth as his fingers slide inside your panties. The sly smirk never leaves his face as he continues rubbing, making you let out a small moan only he can hear. Your panties suddenly feel wetter the faster he rubs. Pleasure is filled on every inch of your body making your body shift slowly from one side to another. You can longer sit by yourself so you hold onto Mena's hand. His hand working harder and harder feeling like you are going to explode any second now. You stop him briefly to catch your breath. Removing his hand and excusing you and your boyfriend from the table.

You and Mena walk into the bathroom.

"You are such a tease! Fuck!" You say turning to look at the mirror. You look in the mirror to see Mena's smile.

"You are freaky," You whisper turning back to him. You slide down to his waist level. His chest moves up and down faster than before.

"What are you doing?" He mumbles sitting down on the closed toilet.

"Just close your eyes." You say rubbing your hand up and down on his pants feeling his manhood grow bigger and harder.

He starts to unbuckle his belt but you stop him midway.

"Hey, that's my job." You remove his hands and you finish unbuckling his pants. After removing his pants you bring your nose up to his boxers making him groan.

You remove them revealing his hard friend. Your hand moving up and down his manhood making him breathe harder. More groans coming out of his mouth, so close of cumming.
You finally start sucking him hearing your name louder and louder. His body growing tenser and tenser after every suck.  Mena at the verge of releasing his juices onto your mouth, you stop and smirk. He opens his eyes and groans frustrated.

"You deserved that for what you did." You say pulling up his boxers, pants, and cleaning your hands.

"You are such a tease, that's why I love you," Mena says coming from behind and removing your hair from one side of your neck, slowly planting kisses.

"Let's go back." You say hugging his neck and kissing his cheek.