Hospital Visits

Your body laid alone on the hospital bed as nurses and doctors walked through the white hallways with a room number on their heads. You stare at the window hoping to get out of this boring misery.

You had recently been in an accident on your way to a friend's house. You were found by the side of the road, your body filled with cuts and bruises leaving you a strong headache. You arrived at the hospital 2 weeks before thanks to your boyfriend. You had spent the last 2 weeks reading, eating, standing up to use the restroom, and staring out the window. A few visits every now and then from your friends and a lot of visits from your sweet boyfriend. It was boring when he wasn't around, you wanted him to stay with you but the nurses throw him out because visiting time is over.

Every 2 days, he would bring you chocolates or letters or books for you to read. Today, he would visit you again which made you excited yet the minutes felt like hours and the hours felt like days.

You close your eyes for a quick no hoping time goes faster, which it does as the nurse taps your shoulder waking you up.

On the side of the nurse, stood your handsome boyfriend, Mena. A wide smile on his face as he sits on a chair next to your bed, your hands connect as he brushes your hair out of your eyes.

"Did you miss me?" He asks stopping and looking at you deeply.

You nod as you flutter your eyes, you really had.

"I was getting...bo- bored without you, " You stutter. Your mouth dryer than ever.

He brings the water bottle up to your lips as you take a sip. The water refreshing your throat.

"So, how's work." You ask him as he smiles.

"It's alright, uhh, just some interviews now and then, I am always here no matter what." He replies kissing your cheek as you close your eyes.

"Man, I hate seeing you in this bed." He says as you look into his eyes. Pain and memories come back from the day, he saw your body get transported from the crash to the hospital.

"Mena, it's okay, I am better, I am always here no matter what." You smile and kiss his manly hand.

"God, I can't live in a world where you're not living." He says kissing your forehead as you look at the hopeless romantic.

"It's alright, lay with me." You whisper as you make room for him. Mena smiles as he grabs the sheet and covers both of you. Your eyes locked together, his hand on your waist and your mouths waiting for kisses.

You finally kiss feeling the electric shock you always feel when he kisses you, every match in your body lightning up as his hand tightens around you.

"God, I have missed your lips already, " he mumbles making you smile.

The afternoon turns into night and kisses turn into cuddles, you know it's time for Mena to leave but you never want him away from you. The nurse comes in and leaves us to say our goodbyes until the next two days arrive.

"I love you, Y/n, don't forget that." He says in a scolding voice as he kisses your lips.

"I love you more!" You say playfully as he smiles.

"You can't love me more than I love you." He blows an imaginary kiss as you catch it and press it against your cheeks letting out a laugh. He finally leaves leaving you sad like every goodbye.

"It's okay, Y/n, he loves you tons."  You think to yourself as you fall asleep.

I literally was smiling like a dumbass the whole time I was writing this, also Aladdin premiere part 1 is coming soon...(tmr) 💞