3 am decision

Egyptian love birds pt3
You wake up at 3 am, your head a bit more stable than before, Mena laid on the small couch near the window, his eyes closed as he slept peacefully.

You stared at his beautiful appearance, he had the kind of face that made you stop in your tracks, he has an Egyptian heritage that is noticeable making his olive skin more attractive and his perfect lips ripe for the kissing. His once combed hair was now widely over his head in amazing curls laying on his forehead.

Suddenly, his eyes rose and looked at your concentrated face.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asks as you spot a clean glass of water. He was taking care of you since you drank way more than him.

"No, yeah, yeah, I am fine. Uhh, you don't have to take care of me, it's alright, I have gotten home worse before." You mumble as he gives a small nod.

"Okay then, I was just taking care of you because you look really dead." He smiles as you stand up and look into the mirror seeing your drained face.
Your once straight hair was now like a cat hairball. Your mascara had run down your cheeks leaving small trails of black water, your lips chapped and bloody from biting too hard and the skin underneath your eyes was hollow.

"Agreed, " You say as you look at your self less soul. Mena sat down on the bed looking at you suspiciously.

"What is it, Mena?" You ask as he smiles at you.

"How long do you need a fake boyfriend for?" He says brushing his fingers through the curls.

"Mena, I told you, you are allowed to go whenever you feel like it. I don't want to force you to do anything." You repeat as he nods.

"I know but leaving you behind is not what hometown buddies do." He says as you remember meeting him yesterday.

"We are strangers, Mena." You tell him and he lowers his head.

"I know and maybe that gives us more reasons to hang out a lot more." He tells you as you give him a shy smile.

"I have family a couple of streets away from here and I was hoping you would come, I mean unless you don't want to...." He stops for a bit and then continues.

"Unless you want to stay with your self-absorbed cousin Seth, she would be happy to have you here." He chuckles as you punch his arm playfully like you had known the guy for a while now.

"It's crazy how fast you get used to someone, " You tell him as you are both seating on the bed and staring onto the closed window, seeing a bit of sunlight approaching the sky.

"Does that mean, you are getting used to me?" He asks you while you shrug your shoulders.

"Maybe,"

"Well...I am." He whispers as the morning grows bigger, the sunlight growing and growing as the day starts. You start packing your bit of clothing back onto the luggage as Mena does the same.

You make sure to tell Grandma Ebony a sweet goodbye and give Seth a fake goodbye like every other year. Mena and you enter the uber. For the next location, you tried your best for all the left-over liquor in your body to not annoy your day. You took a shower before coming and made sure to take some Ibuprofen.

Outfit:

"You'll get to meet all my cousins and a few family members, " Mena tells you as you arrive, your stomach filled with butterflies thinking if Mena felt like that the day, you guys arrived at Grandma Ebony's house

"You'll get to meet all my cousins and a few family members, " Mena tells you as you arrive, your stomach filled with butterflies thinking if Mena felt like that the day, you guys arrived at Grandma Ebony's house. You were nervous about the new people you were about to meet but nothing else.

"Let's go, " Mena tells you as he helps you out of the car.

"Let's go, " You say breathlessly as you walk onto the front steps, Mena taking the luggage.

I AM SOOOOO TIRED, TAKING CARE OF 3 LITTLE COUSINS IS HARD AND UPDATING AT THE SAME TIME is WORSE!! I am literally in the bathroom hiding to get time to update my story...I am sorry for not being active and updating but it looks like more people are starting to write more Aladdin stories♥♥♥♥😭😍😭

-Celeste♥♥:-)