Anniversary Party

*Egyptian Lovebirds pt3*

Mena was downstairs, showering, preparing for the party. You look out the window hoping that nothing goes wrong after tonight, to not say another stupid petty lie.

You lay out your pale green dress on the bed, along with your makeup bags, and flat-iron.

Mena coming into the room, a towel around his waist but nothing on top leaving only his sexy tanned skin for your view. The warm water sliding down his back and chest as you avoid staring at his physique. He dries his curly wet hair with another white towel as you straightened your hair.

"Y/n, I was just thinking, why do you lie to Seth and instead just put her in her place?" He asks.

"Seth isn't the type of person you put her in her place, she's all over the place." You say just remembering all of the past cases where she completely ruined your birthday-party when you were both 6, or when she burned your first prom dress by 'accident' or when she canceled your date out with your first boyfriend and went with him instead.

"Want me to do it? I mean, after all, I am your boyfriend and I will protect you no matter what, " Mena approaches from behind turning the velvet chair as he looked down at your dolled-up face.

"Right?" He asks as you grow nervous.

"Right."

He turns and leaves to change downstairs in the bathroom as you calm down. You finish your look and hope to not be burned alive by Seth as you walk down the stairs.

Mena sitting on the couch talking with Grandma Ebony, a cup of tea on his hands. You walk into the doorway as Mena opens his mouth, literally. He gulps down feeling his eyes dug onto your body.

"Oh, sweetie! You look lovely!! Mena  was telling me how you guys met!" Ebony says as she hugs you tight.

Mena stands up and holds out his hand for you to take, he let you twirl below his hand, as he smiled.

Mena's POV

She looked beautiful as soon as she walked into the living room. This woman that I just met a couple of hours ago was starting to grow on me.  She didn't have fierce green eyes and golden long curls, she had olive skin and simple brown hair but she was stunning in her own way.  She could make me smile like no other and that was something. She was so disarmingly unaware of her prettiness, she has no idea how happy her smile and presence was. I could of easily have crushed on Seth since I didn't meet her any sooner since it takes a long time to completely meet a person. I could have had a huge crush on Seth but I didn't, I was starting to have a crush on Y/n, the stunning Y/n.

Y/n's POV

You sit down on the couch as Mena follows. Seth arriving with her dramatic red dress making you feel upset.