Hot neighbor

The garden in your backyard awaits you as the day begins, you wore jeans with a cute black top.

As you play your favorite artist, you trim some of the flowers and water the rest, a peaceful morning

A loud roaring sound interrupts your gardening secession, you look to see your shirtless neighbor mowing his lawn. You sigh and stare in awe, how his muscles move the machine back and forth. Sweat all over his body, making you bite your lip.

You stop staring and go back to digging and watering, the sound stops and his voices reach you.

"Hey! Good morning!" He says approaching the fence separating both backyards. His arms on the fence waiting for your answer.

You walk over to him, "Good morning, "

"Did you plant those?" He asks pointing at the lovely sunflowers standing nice and tall, you nod enthusiastically.

"Wow, they look really healthy." He says looking back at you.

"Looks like your grass grows pretty fast." You say making a conversation.

"It does, pretty nice and also annoying." He lets out a charming smile.

"Would you like some lemonade?" You ask and he nods.

You pour a refreshing glass of lemonade, a hand it over to him.

"Wow, that tastes really good!" He says making you blush.

"Thank you."

"No problem, well I need to go but nice to meet you, sweetheart." He says handing back the glass of lemonade and winking entering his house.

"He's is one hot neighbor" You whisper.

I am sorry that this chapter is short, I just don't like chapters where Mena and you aren't dating:)