Meet and Greet

"I don't know, I am so nervous, Karina." You mumble, applying your makeup and outfit for the Aladdin Meet and Greet.

You were a huge fan of Mena Massoud and have been following his projects for like a while now when you received the news he would be playing Aladdin, you cried happy tears and decided to waste all your Christmas money to at least see him for 5 minutes.

You wore a simple outfit which Karina assemble from both her's and your closet.

Karina drove you there with all the other fans and their huge posters saying, "We love you Naomi and Mena!", or " I love you Aladdin!"  In bright colorful letters and some girls wearing Jasmine costumes

You step out of the car kissing Karina in the cheek for the ride. You make it to the line, as you scroll through your phone knowing it would take hours until you fully see Mena.

The hours went by like days, and you grew anxious as more girls appeared behind you. Every 5 minutes, the line would move about 3 inches forward.
After the longest wait in history, you were up and it felt like a rollercoaster.
You step into the room, cameras, and lights set up to take pictures, signed posters, and Mena, Will, Naomi sitting on a table shaking hands. You walk nervously up to the table as Mena talks to the previous fan not catching sight of you yet.

"Hey, darling, what's your name?" Naomi asks smiling in a sweet voice.

"Y/n, I am so happy to be here. I am sorry I am just so in shock." You say as Will smiles wider.

"It's okay, y/n, here you go!" Will says handing you a poster as you shake Naomi and Will's hands with a smile. Another fan arrives talking with Naomi and Will as you finally see the darn smile you saw every morning on your screen but now in real life.

"Hey, I'm y/n, " you say extending your hand for him to shake. He looks at you but doesn't take it, he looks spaced out and distracted. You worry about having something on your face or hair.

He finally shakes your hand feeling an electric sensation over your body as you both smile.

"Hi, um, I am Mena Massouud.." He replies.

"Yeah, I know." You giggle as he continues to get lost in your eyes.

"You are beautiful, " He sighs as he releases your hand making you blush.

"Thank you, Aladdin." You tell him as he laughs.

"Thank you for being a fan and supporting us, " He says barely capable of forming a sentence.

"My pleasure, thank you for every smile you have put on my face." You say as you have to walk away for another fan. You walk out as you hear footsteps run after you seconds later.

An arm stopping you, you freeze.

Fuck no, hell no, wtf no! Wait fuck yes, it has to be Mena.

"Hey m' am the exit is that way, " a man with a short hair tells you as you exit through the new door. Your smile vanished completely after you saw who stopped you. Finally, you make it out of the event.

This time, light footsteps approaching you, a man taps your shoulder as you turn around to see the handsome Mena Massoud.

"Hey, you never told me how old you are?" He says shrugging his shoulders.

"I am 24," you say as he nods.

"Umm, we can catch up sometime later, " he says worriedly.

He steals your phone from your back pocket exchanging phone numbers.

"Just give me a call, " He says coming right up and hugging you.

"I gotta go back to the event, " he says as you nod.

You walk slowly away, shock at what the hell just happened.

The guy, the man, the boy, the beautiful creature he is just plugged his phone number on your phone. He called you beautiful and followed you to put his number on your phone. You called Karina waiting impatiently to tell her all the details.

This was requested by _Liamssmile
This imagine is °not finished° there is still one more chapter coming out soon. ♥ Good night my loves ( 3 am over here)