Too sexy for ya?

Vanessa, your cousin was throwing a party due to her anniversary with her boyfriend, Mena. He was a young attractive man that had his sexy moments every now and then. You hated feeling that way whenever there would be a party, you would see him through the crowds sitting on the white couch, a glass of champagne through his fingers, he unbuttons shirt and glasses, the music not helping and only turning you on more.

Tonight was that night, the night you would grow jealous of Vanessa if he touched her while they danced to a slow sexy song. His arms on her waist getting lower and lower as the beat drops.

Today, you felt like impressing someone, you wanted someone to stop thinking about your cousin's boyfriend like that. So you wore the sexiest dress you could find in your closet.

*Sorry for the screenshot, I couldn't crop it /:*

You place silver shoes, curl your hair, makeup and head out. Vanessa with Mena standing at the doorway greeting everyone who arrives. You walk up the stairs to them. Your hair falling gracefully turning heads.

Vanessa with a huge smile as you hug her, Mena smiling looking you up and down without Vanessa noticing.

"Thank you so much, for coming." She says as you hug her, your ass being stared by Mena, as you both hug. You smile to yourself, as Vanessa leaves you to walk inside her house as Mena's eyes follow your body as you walk away. Damn, he thinks to himself.

You sit down at the white couch smiling at the impression you made. You serve yourself some champagne as the music plays in the background. 

Finally, after waiting, Mena and Vanessa join you on the couch. Mena smirking at you every now and then.
"So, I was telling Mena how sexy you look tonight!" Vanessa says as you laugh just thinking of what Mena thinks of you in your dress.

"Aww thank you!" You say holding her hand. Vanessa leaves to talk with some friends as Mena gulps and looks at you.

"Never heard Vanessa say you were dating anyone. Are you?" He says sipping on his glass. You lay back on the couch crossing your legs as he grows tense.

"Does it matter?" You speak as you hear '7 rings' - Ariana Grande playing in the background.

"Maybe it does, " he mumbles as you lean in, your elbows in your knees as your breast exposing a bit in front of Mena. He licks his lips, his intense dark eyes glaring at you like prey.

"Really, why?" You sigh as you lean back again, his glass and champagne bottle empty.

"Before you answer the question, let me get more champagne, " You smirk knowing how bad he is going to want you at the end of the night. You walk through Mena's seat as making him smell your perfume.

You grab a bucket with ice and champagne as you promised. You come back seating on the couch as Mena smiles.

"It matters because what if by the end of the night, you don't get laid." He says laughing at you, anger rising on your face. You pour him a glass as you take the whole bottle in your hands, the neck of the bottle on both hands and pouring down your throat.

"Bet you haven't been laid in a while even with a girlfriend." You joke as you stand up and leave him, his smile being swiped away by your comment.

"That Mena is gonna get punished." You whisper.

Tell me what you guys think about this one, idk whether to continue it or not so comment what y'all think?♥♥