Please me

You walk down the party catching a hot man's eyes. You wore a sexy black party dress with an intense maroon lipstick and silver hoops.

The place is completely lit up with bright colorful party lights and bubble machines that get sent all over the dancing bodies, popping every time they touch a fingertip

The place is completely lit up with bright colorful party lights and bubble machines that get sent all over the dancing bodies, popping every time they touch a fingertip. Couples either holding hands on a table, dancing really close together, ordering a drink, or making out in the bathrooms.

You sit down on the table across the man as you talk with your friends. Your friends gossiping about who's gonna walk out with a man tonight as you smirk down to yourself.

"Y/n, I guess you will," Andrea says as she looks at the man who is looking at you very closely. You wink and stand up from your seat as you go dance on the dance floor becoming the center of the group of people. You move your body very gracefully and make the man get closer. You drop to your knees as strangers clap and hype you along with your friends. You do splits and twerk until the man finally reaches the center with you. His intense eyes looking you down as he bites his lips making you a bit shy.

You start grinding on him and then move up, your back pressed on his chest, his mouth near your neck and jawline as you breathe out air. Sweaty waist and chest as the beat drops. You start taking control of the flow making him smile widely. The beat drops again as you lower yourself in front of him, his smirk never leaving his face.

"You ready?" He whispers to you as you nod, you didn't what you were ready for until you realize the song was gonna end.

The song fades away as a slow song comes up, your face in disgust as you see the couples slowly matching the rhythm as and you walk to an empty table.

"Hey, gorgeous, " The man says as you laugh making him expose his smile. It was no ordinary smile though, it had a tint of sexiness and also cuteness. It was attractive, he was attractive, his body drawn to yours was attractive.

"Hey, " You say boldly as you rest your elbows on the table, your hands holding your chin as he looks at you deeply. Suddenly a warm sensation is felt on your thigh, his hand.

"So, pretty boy, what's your name?" You say as the glass of wine finally reaches the table, your fingertips sliding around the glass.

"Mena Massoud, " He tells you as he bites his lips without noticing.

"What's yours?" He asks as you smile at him, your bottom getting more and more desirable to Mena.

"Y/n Y/l/n, " You respond back bringing the glass up to your dark lips.

"Well, Y/n, you are pretty good at being the center of attention." He chuckles as you smirk. Time for a trick.

"Yeah, well sometimes when the spotlight is not on you, you need to steal it." You wink as he smirks.

"You're not a bad dancer, pretty boy." You tell him as he laughs, the red intense party lights hitting his face making him hotter than before.

"Thanks, babe, you aren't so bad yourself, dirty girl." He tells you as you stand up teasing him as your hip moves from side to side and your legs walk away from Mena to the bathroom.

The Cardi B and Bruno Mars song ( Please Me)  starts playing making you smirk knowing Mena will want to dance close to you with this song and he did. His palm resting on your waist as your hands slide down his chest, Bruno's voice singing the words as Mena lipsyncs them.

'Turn on around and tease me, baby, you got what I want and need.' Mean mouths as you smirk knowing the night will not end on the dancefloor but on someone's bed.

Super small chapter because NEXT CHAPTER IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!! This IMAGINES WILL CONTINUE BUT IN ANOTHER BOOK. SO READ THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK.