Aladdin Premiere Pt 2

*Skip car ride*

The three of you arrive at the spectacular event. 'Aladdin' written in golden letters marked on every purple poster and an elegant long purple carpet for the cast to step on.  People with Cameras and microphones, asking the directors questions.

Mena opens the door for both of you as Naomi exits first, a brilliant smile on her dolled up face. Mena takes your hand helping you out. Your heels are revealed as your dress follows exiting the car.

"The dress looks amazing on you, " Mena whispers as he closes the door and Naomi and you grab on his arms.

You walked onto the carpet as paparazzi yell to turn to their camera. You smile as Mena pulls you closer. His hand on your waist, your arm crossing his chest and laying your hand on his shoulder. In the meantime, Naomi was talking with a  little girl wearing a cute Jasmine outfit.

Naomi brings you to the girl as Mena poses for the camera, a sweet smile on your face.

"Sabrina was telling me that this is her best friend," Naomi tells you as the girl shows her toy tiger.

"This is my best friend, her name is Y/n, and also Rajah," Naomi says letting her Jasmine character flow out.

"Hi Y/n, are you a princess too? " Sabrina exclaims as you pat her head and bend down to her level.
"Oh no, " you say
"She is, doesn't she look like one?" Naomi says as Sabrina nods her head.

"What do you want to be when you grow up?" You ask her as Mena looks at you, admiration in his eyes.

"I want to be a dancer," The girl says as you smile brightly.

"Then you are going to be one of the most talented dancers in the world, but promised me that no matter what anyone says you will always fight for what you wish for." You tell her as the girl's smiles. She nods her head and gives you a kiss on your cheek.

"You are really pretty Sabrina, " Naomi says as the girl twirls in her Jasmine costume making both of you smile.

"We gotta go okay?" Naomi says as the girl gives you both a hug.

"Ba-bye, " she says as she moves the toy's paw.

Naomi and you walk away posing for more pictures as Mena stays behind with the Smith family.

"Mena hasn't stopped looking at you, " Naomi winks as you blush. You look at Mena and she's right, he has never left his view off you.

"Naomi Scott!" A blonde girl with a microphone on her hand pulls her into the camera shot. You stand beside Naomi as she greets the woman named Carol.

"Well, tell us what are you feeling tonight?"

"I am really happy to be here, Carol. My friend Y/n and I have been gossiping about these events since the start of the project, I mean it's surreal how many people are here supporting this wonderful film." Naomi says as Mena arrives next to you. Carol's eyes growing wider at the sight of Mena.

"It truly is a wonderful film, how about you Mena, how are you feeling?" Carol says moving the microphone up to Mena.

"I feel great, yes, uhh, I had so much fun filming this film and I am glad the directors and the producers are getting credit, I mean they did a phenomenal job bringing the set together and also the stunt doubles and dancers. All I got to say is I am having a great time with these beautiful ladies and I can't wait for people to see the movie." He says looking at both you and back to Carol.

"So who is this beautiful lady?" Carol asks looking at you as you bow your head princess-like. Mena smiling brighter than ever.

"This is the beautiful and sweetest girl you will ever meet," Naomi says as both Naomi and Mena introduces you.

"She has the biggest heart and she also helped the director with some detailing and costume designing," Mena adds as Carol smiles.

"You look gorgeous, " Carol says as she shakes your hand.

"I am loving your dress too, " You say as she stands with a beautiful simple purple dress.

It's time to move on to the last pictures, Naomi and you decided to remove the extra fabric of the dresses, for example on your case it was the fluff and for her the long tail. You two turn your big princess dress into a simple yet pretty dress.

Your legs showing more than before, the cameras flashed like crazy as we removed the clothing. Mean surprised laugh at us.

"Two movies in one, Aladdin and Transformers." He says as you both roll your eyes. A group of women take both clothing and send it to your hotel room.

(Chapter picture is her new dress)

Will Smith talks with Mena for a while as you look at them curiously. You are about to enter as Mena appears next to you, Will Smith shouting at him.

"Just confess!" He said as Mena shook his head.

"Confess what?" You ask nervously as you enter the movie seating. Naomi Scott gives you the first seat on the top row following Mena and her. The guests and other people arrive filling all the rows.

"Uhh, nothing, he means like on the movie, " He says as you look at his chest and temples, sweat accumulating.

The ads play and he talks with you a lot more, as people bring in popcorn.
The movie starts playing and you instantly fall in love with Aladdin too.

"I-I...Can I tell you something." He mumbles as you nod your head. He stops and stares but no words come out.

"I got to go get air." He says passing through the row into the exit. You look at Naomi as she looks at me confused. What you didn't know was that he was going to confess to you but he was too nervous, he was talking with Will about you, it wasn't just a crush, he was falling in love with you. He walked into the bathroom to wash his face and just remember your face and butterflies fly inside his body.
How are you on earth going to tell her?