Far from Tragic

Hawaii Vacation continuation
The plane arrives as your friends and you walk down the stairs, a smile on each other face. Mena held your hand as you approach the young lady at the hotel.

"Hello, my name is Akira, welcome to Fairmont Orchid Hotel, one of the best hotels you will find in Hawaii, " The lady says brightly looking at Mena with a flirty smile.

"Hey, Akira..um..we would like a 6-day reservation," Mena says as he tightens his hand on yours.

"Right, okay, room for whom?" She asks typing in her computer.

"Room for two," You say as the woman looks at you with a nod.

"Oh, okay, I know it's none of my business but are you guys dating?" She asks pointing her pen at you.

"Uhh, yeah, we are, don't we look cute together?" You ask her smiling, kissing Mena's cheek, trying your best to show her what yours, in this case, Mena.

"Yeah, you look lovely, here you go." She says giving you both a card and a 'Do Not Disturb Card'. You hold his hand as two men in a uniform escort you both to the room carrying your luggage.

As the men, leave you two alone, you examine the room, memory foam mattresses, red cover pillows with silk pajamas displayed on the dressers along with remote control.

"I hope we can use this, " Mena says as you see him sitting at the edge of the bed, the 'Do Not Disturb' card on his hand as you giggle.

"Not yet, we got to get ready for the first dinner at the restaurant Will said to meet at." You say approaching, your hands on his shoulder as he looks up at you.

"It's funny how much you wish for something and the next thing you know, it comes true, you are my wish, Y/n, " He whispers as small water fills in his eyes.

"I always thought about how it would feel like to have you this close."  He finally says as he digs his face in your stomach.

"Oh, Mena, I have wishes too and you were plenty of them." You continue hugging him.

You and he lay on the bed just talking sweet things about each other, learning more about each other's feelings. You recalled your last relationship, how he treated you.

"You know Mena, I have spent half of my life making people happy when all they do is leave, I thought I would get used to it but you don't, every person hurts more." You say as he looks at you sadly.

"I am sorry, Y/n, I had no idea."

"My ex-boyfriend and I had the type of relationship that would even make other people fall in love, the powerful and fierce love. He grew more and more apart as he works with his dad on the family company, stacks of money lifting him away from me. He forgot all about me, but then came back, loving me again giving me hope again until..." You stop and remember the day, the scar he left you.

"He arrived home drunk, red lipstick on his neck and chest. He decided that I needed some real beating up. I cried for help as loud as I could no one heard me, at least not on time. He broke my two fingers, had a broken rib and fell in a coma for a week." You stop taking deep breaths.

"He was taken to jail for domestic violence, " You muttered. He held his hands on your cheeks.

"Oh my God, y/n, " he says wanting to cry so bad.

"This is why I fell for you, so much luggage on your back...yet you always smiled, not a fake one, a real smile." He says.

"It's a tragic love story, I know but hey I met you and I get a feeling this one is so far from tragic." You tell him as he gives you a happy cry.

"Far from tragic, " He repeated as you felt each other's bodies calm down.

🚨Attention!!🚨 - Celeste
You guys have been enjoying my story and keeping up recently with this long ass imagine (nice to meet you) but that's a long ass title so I need ideas for this love story. Maybe Far from Tragic would be good, just comment ♥♥😍😍♥ please