Protective

'Nice to meet you part 4'

"

I am Alex, " The man says looking at you from toe to head making you uncomfortable.

"Okay, " you mumble thinking if he's drunk or messed up in the head.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" He says leaning his closer to you as your body leans against the wall.

"Y/n, " you say nervously looking down at your feet.

"Why don't we go to my place?" He asks his nose touching your cheek as you freeze.

Mena looks over at your disgusted face, he pulls the man away from you and stands in front.

"Do you know him?" He asks as the man stands up.

"Not at all," You whisper back.

"You should get out of the way, pal!" The man says insisting as your heart pounds.

"If you ever laid one fucking finger on her, I swear to god, you will regret it," Mena says as you can help but stare at the man.

"What you're gonna do pal?!" The man says with a smirk.

Mena is angrier than you have ever seen him, he grabs the man and lifts him up against the wall.

"This is just a warning, " Mena says dropping him as he hits the ground.

"Y/n is as sexy as fuck!! Come get some Y/n!!" The man shouts as you calm Mena down.

Mena turns around about to beat the man up before you stop him.

"Hey, Mena, look at me, it's okay, leave him." You hold his cheeks with your hands as you lock eyes, his chest calming down. His muscles relax and the calm Mena comes back.

You both walk away as the guy leaves through opposite sides. Before you know it, Mena's arm is wrapped around your shoulder, sorta like calling you his property. Which you obviously didn't mind.

As you guys head back to his car, he apologizes for what happened.

"Hey, no, that wasn't your fault, the guy was the jerk if anything I should be thanking you," You say as he starts the engine.

"It's nothing, that jerk deserved some real beating up." He says as his eyebrows furrowed.

He took you home and stayed to watch a movie, later today, you will pick up Naomi to hang out during the night.

Very short but it's alright, I love this protective Mena!!💞