Nice to meet you pt.2

(Y/d/c > your dream career/job)

Mena looks at you and then glances away hoping to relax.

"What do you work in?" He finally says looking directly into your eyes.

"Umm, I work in/as y/d/c, " You say as he lifts his eyebrows amazed.

"Wow! That's really good, " he says as he receives the food from the waiter.

"The food or my job?" You say making him laugh. His teeth shining bright as the gorgeous man looks at you.

"In this case, both." He says passing your plate up to you. You nod with a smile and continue talking, like a date.

Minutes passed and Naomi nor Kayla come back.

"It was nice meeting you, y/n," Mena says coming in for a hug.

You feel his strong arms brace around you as he sighs. Something about the hug made you like him even more, he was very gentle.

"Same goes back to you." You mumble as you hear footsteps approaching you.

"Babe! Naomi showed me some adorable dresses to wear for the Aladdin Premier!" Kayla's voice screeches as she runs to Mena. Naomi smirking wildly as she takes you by the arm to the restroom.

"So, Mena is definitely not interested in you, he didn't just HUG YOU!!" She screams making you laugh.

"Well, it was a friendly hug." You say as Naomi rolled her eyes.

"Wait a sec-
" Yes, I took the annoying Kayla to shop so you guys can have a little time.." She smirks again and pats you in the back.

"Let's just not discuss this and head back," You hide your smile as Mena and Kayla walk towards you guys.

Kayla needs to go back home but she has to make the goodbye extra so she has a full uncomfortable makeout with Mena. You and Naomi pretend you are talking while Mena politely pushes her away.

"Yeah, Babe! I'll see you soon." He says relieved to get her off him.

"Well, let's go backk to the set." Naomi sighs and pushes Mena and you a bit closer.

Pretty short I know, I just don't know what to write for this one. Thanks for all the support and love💞