Mena is home

You stare numbly at the clock, you remember laying in this bed with your boyfriend, your bodies tied together like gum. Waking up to his beautiful dark brown eyes and gorgeous white smile. Your bodies lingering after a long night of passionate sex. His arm around your waist and his face dug onto your neck every morning and every night. You missed him a lot, but you knew he was doing what he loved, acting.

Being an actor was tough for Mena even, leaving his girlfriend behind for a while, hurt him too. Today was the day, he will arrive at his house at last. Where his beautiful girl was waiting for him, he couldn't wait to kiss and feel her soon.

Your eyes close and you lay onto a peaceful nap. Minutes later you feel a strong pair of arms slide onto your waist making you jump. You turn to see Mena's face.

"You're home." You tried to scream in excitement but exhaustion won you over.

"Yeah, baby, I'm home." He says softly kissing your earlobe.

"Man, I missed you." He says placing your head on his shoulder.

"I missed you too." You say jumping on top of him to seduce. His legs between your thighs, your mouth on his neck, leaving him a huge hickey. He lets out a breathy moan as you kiss harder and deeper.

"Oh god, Y/n." He moans placing his hands on your waist for support. You stop and smile up at his closed eyes.

He flutters them open and smiles back.

"a simple welcome gift," You say taking off his shirt and resting your head on his chest.

"I miss the sound of your heartbeat." He whispers and you nod in agreement. That's probably what you missed most, matching each other's heartbeat. Listening to how close, you both are, how even your hearts join as one.

"I want to take you out tomorrow." He says under the stars, as the night grows darker.

"Man, shhh, I love this." You close your eyes and let him hold you like the old times before he left for his project.

"My Mena is home." You whisper making him smile, holding you closer and tighter.