10 year difference

*Let's imagine that Mena is a bit older than Y/n, a high school love story, Mena is 27 and you are 17, senior.*

Today was the start of the last week in Senior year where grades and graduation requirement would be over by now. You weren't so perfect in grades but ended the year with a lot of high grades, A's and B's. Vanessa, your best friend was the complete opposite, D's and F's, but you didn't judge, you loved her personality, how bold she was even when cute boys appear.

"Man, Mr. Leon, is one hot teacher, " Vanessa says as you walk into the cafeteria to eat, laughing at Vanessa's little obsession over the young new teacher.

"He has a round ass, you just want to bite, " She says, her hands grabbing an imaginary butt showing her teeth, as you cringed and beg her to stop.

You grab your food and sit on the purple tables unfolding the wrappers and the plastic straw, milk carton.

"So, tonight there's this party at Jason's house. He is a hunk!" Vanessa says opening her mouth to receive the fry.

"You don't stop thinking about boys, do you?" You laugh as she shakes her head.

"You know me, anyway! There's going to be a party and you, my friend, deserve to go! I mean seriously like you worked hard enough all year!" Vanessa says pointing at you with her cheese stick.

You bite on the apple as your crush walks across the cafeteria catching your eyes. Vanessa shoots her head at the direction of Noah. His brown curly hair falling on the tip of his forehead like if he just got out of the ocean, a beach hair. His beautiful hazel eyes catching yours making you blush.

"You can ask Noah to go with you, " Vanessa teases looking back at you as you roll your eyes. Noah approaching your table with a sigh.

"What's up? Are you guys going to Jason's party?" He asks as you bite the apple very lady-like.

"Well, looks like Y/n, doesn't want to go," Vanessa smirks as you shoot her a look.

"Why not, Y/n? It'll be fun, you deserve it, you are one of the top students in our class, it would be cool to have you around." Noah says brushing his fingers through your hair trying your best to act casual.

"I told her that but she wants a date, I guess," Vanessa says as you kick her leg under the table making her groan in pain.

"OWW!" she shouts as you let out a giggle.

"Sorry, my leg slipped." You say as Vanessa pouts her lips.

"You want a date?" Noah asks standing up and sitting next to you, as Vanessa rubs the bruise on her leg.

"Uhh, no." You whisper as he smiles.

"Maybe, if you change your mind, I am available, " He says giving you a kiss on the cheek and leaving the cafeteria.

"Holy shit, Noah wants to be my date!" You whisper loudly to Vanessa as she looks at you annoyed.

"Why did you think, I did all that shit?" Vanessa says showing her bruise.

"Sorry, "

"Ugh, we need to get you ready for Jason's party afterschool so meet at your house." She says as the lunch bell rings and you head for biology.

Another imagine with only two parts, there is like tons of imagines to take care of, oh my thor (; Hope you enjoyed it ¡!