Part 3 : Break-up

••This is part 3 of "nice to meet you"••

It's been about a week after the lunch with Mena. You've visited Naomi and him often as you discuss what the directors are planning for the scenes and your crush on him grows bigger every day. He makes you laugh and smile like no other guy.

Today, Naomi and you were discussing on some rumors that Mena and Kayla broke up. Mena showed up to work but he still looked devastated.

"Hey, um, I am sorry." Naomi pulls him for a hug, his head bent low on her shoulder.

He looks up at you, his eyes sadder than ever, he gives you a sad smile.

"I don't really know what happened between you two but whatever it is, I am sorry." You say approaching him slowly, scared to invade privacy. Instead of you pulling him onto you, he pulls you for a hug, sighing just like the first hug during lunch.

"Thank you, " he mumbles digging his face on your shoulder.

The director takes Mena to chat with him as Naomi and you look at each other nervously.

"He's heartbroken, " Naomi says taking your hands and cupping them together.

"I thought you said, they had a bad relationship." You asked as Naomi fixes her costume veil.

"They did but I guess Kayla said something to him, he has a big heart even for the ones who hurt him." She says half smiling and looking at you.

"I am starting to like him." You finally say as Naomi's eyes grow wider and brighter. She stops and just smiles.

"I already knew that I mean you too have some serious chemistry." She winks and you giggle.

"I am not happy that they broke up, but I am relieved, maybe he'll be happier without her in the way." You say biting your lip frustrated.

Mena comes back with his 'Prince Ali' costume, a small smile on his face.

"The director said I can work only for 3 hours today since he understands what's going on." He says looking over at us. We nod in unison hoping for the silence to go away.

"Naomi Scott! You're needed for touch-ups." A man with a black shirt screams through a megaphone.

"I'm up!" Naomi rushes through the people, onto the set.

Your eyes travel back to Mena who never took his eyes off you.

"Do you want to talk about what happened?" You ask as he nods, you walked over to an empty bench.

"I arrived home early last night and caught Kayla...with another man." His voice cracks and you lean closer.

"I liked her but she was so complicated, and she just grew further apart from me." He says almost breaking down. You take his hand and fold it around yours.

"She said she's been doing all of that because I was a horrible boyfriend. I was always away and never with her so she needed...a..distraction." His voice grows angrier. His eyes saddened, he shuts his eyes avoiding the tears.

"Mena, I don't know what else to say except for, your ex is a bitch." You say as he lets out a giggle wiping away his tears.

"You are not a horrible boyfriend, if I was Kayla and you were away, I would be rooting for you from the tv screen not making out with a random guy." You tell him looking deeply into his eyes.

"Yeah, a woman can get lonely without her man, but Kayla didn't deserve you." You respond wiping his tears and kissing his cheek.

"How are you still single?" He laughs as you give him a soft smile.

"Haven't found the right guy, I guess." You lift your shoulders in question.

"I hope you find him soon, " Mena says grabbing your cupped hands and bringing them up to his lips.

"You deserve someone asap, " he says making you laugh as he plants small kisses.

The man in the megaphone calls Mena next, and you look at Mena with a smile.  "It's okay I got this, just a couple lines, " He reassures you as you nod in agreement.

You walk towards the set while makeup artists add a couple of makeup on Naomi's and Mena's face. They were filming the magical and romantic balcony scene, your heart melted as you look at Mena act, his fluent his words come out not only making Jasmine fall in love but you too.

You stand behind the camera as they finish the scene up, once the man says cut, you run up to them in excitement.

"You guys were amazing, you are literally perfect and badass for the jasmine role, and you are Disney's diamond in the rough." You say hugging both of them by the neck as they gave you big smiles.

The day went on with more scenes and chats, Naomi today had to work for two more hours but she told you to go eat lunch with Mena. You didn't want to but Mena insisted.

As you made way through the restaurant, Mena and you sat on a retro bench stainless top.

He sat in front of you and you looked out the window before glaring at the menu.

"I love food, let me just confess that, I am hungry like bad." You say putting down your menu and staring at him as he giggles.

"Well then, let's order." He says

You two talk for like forever about anything, your stomach was now sore of laughing so hard and eating a ton. He offered you to go to the mall together and you decided a little shopping wouldn't hurt so much.

As you walk through the air-conditioned hallways, you grow cold and Mena notices right away.

"Here put my jacket on, " he says taking off his fancy white jacket and helping you put it on.

"Thanks, " You say blushing as he smiles.

"No problem, " he mumbles as you reach a store.

You look over all the skirts and dresses. As Mena goes to the bathroom, a guy shows up next to you.

"Hey, sweetheart, " he says

"Hey, " you say nervously hoping Mena would come back anytime now.

I am receiving so many notifications of these imagines, it's so nice of you guys💞 Anyway please if you like my imagine don't forget to /VOTE/ and /COMMENT/, some comments are just hilarious and relatable!¡

-MUCH LOVE-

~Celeste~