Egyptian Love birds

*okay, Mena ^ is looking really perfect on there like ooh la la😍, also this imagine was requested by
YeeeeeEeeeeet05*

"Y/n your flight is gonna leave tomorrow morning to hurry up!" Sabrina your sister screams at you as you find your shoes.

You grab your luggage and comb your hair, placing on your glasses and getting into the car, just thinking about the childhood friends you will be seeing back in Cairo, Egypt. Sabrina was driving you to San Francisco since the airlines don't drive directly to Egypt only to certain cities in the USA.

Sabrina drops you off at the hotel says her goodbye and leaves. You carry the luggage up the stairs and ask for a key.

"Thank you, " You carry the luggage upstairs since this was no 4-5 star hotel.

As you enter the hotel, the first thing you did is fall asleep, you were exhausted, you woke up at 3 am and for nothing, for a stupid flight until tomorrow morning.

The morning came to you fast, you probably gave your body too much sleep since your back was aching in pain of being laid down. You call a cab to take you to the airport, coffee on your mind. As soon as you arrived and paid the cab, you were glad the airport wasn't packed and so you made your way to the Starbucks inside.

"Hi what can I get you?" A blonde young woman asks in front of the register.

You look at her with your dark eye bags and puffy cheeks, looking more dead than a dead man itself.

"I would like a tall mocha frappuccino," You answer as she taps it down on the screen.

"That will be, $3.95" You nod swiping your card and waiting for the coffee.

Soon enough the coffee is ready so you had to the airport benches. A young man sitting a couple of seats away from you, he was pretty damn handsome from side view maybe even better in front view. He looks over at you a bit interested at you, you took a sip of your coffee looking down at your phone.

"Where are you from?" A man voice reaches up at you as you turn around looking around until you see the owner of the question.

"Cairo, Egypt." You reply with a simple smile, his face lighting up.

"Wow! Really?!" He asks as you nod.

"I was born there too, then moved into Ontario in Canada. " He tells you as you lean closer next to him interested in everything he says.

"I don't know but you seemed very alike to the people back in Cairo, that's why I asked." He replies as you looked confused.

"Very pretty, " He says making you blush as you accept his compliment.

"Where are you heading to?" You ask him.

"Back to Cairo, " He says making you smile.

"Really, me too?" You surprise him as he gives you one of the most charming smiles you have ever seen in your life. 

"Well, what if we do something, " The man says.

"I am Mena, Massoud. You are?"

"Y/n, nice to meet you, Massoud, " You extend your hand to shake, he takes it.

"That's a really nice name, " He says making you blush the 4th time now.

"Why don't we meet at the airport after the flight and see Cairo again but together ?" He asks as you smile. He was fine so why not, it would be fun.

"Yeah, that would be great, what airplane are you taking?" He asks you.

"The one named Kate, " You say pointing at the airplane he will be taking.

"The same plane, " He responds as you smile in agreement.

You aboard the plane and adjust your luggage on the compartment above seating at the window seat as you think of how dreamy Mena was and how dreamy the day would look.

This imagine will only have a second part since I am getting pretty damn busy with the new requests and comments but I am trying my best. <3 - Celeste♥♥♥