Bath time

It's been a long day, you feel sore and exhausted from work. You arrived home to your boyfriend cooking you a vegan dish which you adored. Today was your anniversary of 5 years with Mena.

"How was work?" He asks, he removes his apron and places the plate in front of you.

"Tiring," You mumble as eyebags filled underneath your eyes. He caresses your cheek as he kisses your neck, tickling you. You let out a laugh as he smiles.

"I love seeing you happy, " Mena says as you smile up at him.

"I love seeing you, " You say as you finish your food.

"How about I spend some quality time with my girlfriend in the bath?" He asks removing your clothes as you smile. Leaving you with your bra and underwear. He goes to the bathroom to prepare the bath with bubbles and candles, he pours some wine into two glasses and throws a few petals on the tub. He removes his clothes and waits for you.

"Happy Anniversary, baby," Mena says shocking you as you arrive at the bathroom, a towel around your body.

"Aww, baby, " You say as you smile, removing your towel in front of him. He looks at your body in amazement, you step in feeling the warm water, soothing your sore muscles.

You lean into his embrace, his heartbeat slowing down, yours too. Mena and you lay there for a bit until eventually you grab your glasses and drink some wine.

You talk about your day, as he washes your hair, massaging your scalp and scratching your back, calming you from the long day. You help him scrub his back and hair as well and you lay there for a bit until eventually to splash each other water.

"Come on, let's go, " He says helping you up as you shiver. He grabs a towel a wraps it around your naked body, you sit on top of the toilet waiting until he wraps his towel around the waist area. You stand up to walk but instead, Mena grabs you and takes you to the room, honeymoon style.

He asks what pajamas you want as he pulls them out of your closet, passing you everything you need. He wears his loose shorts and lays in bed with you.

Your bodies cuddling up close to each other, you kiss his lips and whisper good night.

Can you guys imagine what that feels like, to have someone love you so much that he covers you with the towel before himself? Like damn 😍