Broken Car

(A few dirty stuff in here + guiltiness)

You were running late to your date as you took the freeway, you passed through houses and more houses until you reach a lonely street filled with only a few retail auto repairs shops.

You hear your engine roar as you passed the street, your car slowly coming to a stop. You turn the key hoping to start the car, but nothing. You hit your head in frustration.

You pull out your phone to text your boyfriend.

Bf💜
---------------------

Hey, babe, my car broke down

Ohh, it's okay,

I'm sorry, babe

Don't worry about it, it's probably in need of an oil change, I'll wait.

Okay, I'll call you later

Bye💞

Bye😘

You look over the street hoping to find a repair shop, which as lucky as you are, you do.

You walk into the sidewalk as you see a young man, cleaning his hands with a rag, looking at you. (Chapter picture)

"Hey, " you say as he nods his head.

"Hey, car broke down?" He smirks.

"Yeah, it's actually right over there, " you point at your car as he stands up and follows your finger.

"Let's check it out, " he says as he walks over to the car opening the hood and driver's door.

He starts the key but fails, grabs his tools and checks it out.

You sit on the sidewalk as he moves his fingers through pipes and the drive motor. He stops, cleans his hands and looks down at you.

"It needs an oil change and heat exchangers don't seem to be working." He says as you look at him confused.

"It will take about 3 hours, " he finally says as you text your boyfriend telling him you won't make it. The sun burning your skin as he fixes your car, sweat growing on your temples, arms, neck, and legs.

You unbutton your shirt distracting the young man, a bit. 

 He looks over at you more often, as he grows hotter by the heat, you don't notice it until he asks for your help

"Can you grab me that tool?" He says pointing at the box of tools.

You pass him the tool and asks for your help again, "Can you hold that for me?" He says looking down at your bra every now and then.

" what's your name?" He asks.

"Y/n and you are?" You ask back.

"Mena, " He cleans his hands and shakes your hand.

"We're you heading someplace?" He asks.

"Yeah, why the question?"

"You look pretty damn annoyed." He says making you laugh, he gives you a smile you instantly fall for.

"I was on my way to date, " you say finally after boredom creeps up at you. He nods continuing to repair the car.

"That's nice."

"But then this happened so..."

After 3 hours of laughing and talking with the mechanic, something inside you grows, you found him oddly attractive and hot. You didn't like the feeling since you already are dating someone but your boyfriend never made you feel that way.

Mena picks up his toolbox and cleans his hands again, winking as he passes by you setting the box on the table.

"So, how much is it?" You ask turning around to a sweaty Mena, leaning on a car.

"I had a great time, it's free." He says smiling as you hesitate.

"No, 3 hours of hard work aren't free," You insist as you approach him.

"Maybe, we can fix something up." He whispers in your ear, automatically turning you on.

You look at him smirking, " maybe this will work, " You say as he pushes the rolling steel door down.

"It will." He says making you jump onto him. Your arms around his neck as his arms carry your body, your legs around his torso.

He lays you down on the hood of the car, passionately kissing your neck up and down leaving a trail of hickeys. You let out small moans as his lips press harder against your collar bone and jawline. Both hearts pumping extremely fast, you stop him, and switch the game on you.

You remove his jacket and shirt, slowly licking his abdomen until your mouth reaches his. His hands on your waist as you do more dirty work.

"Shit, you're good at this." Mena groans as you clean your mouth. He switches again kissing so hard making you dig your nails on his naked back.

After minutes of a full makeout, you lay naked with Mena on the hood of the car. After the pleasure came to the guiltiness, your boyfriend. You never felt so much fun and pleasure with him, only Mena helped you achieved that tonight.

"I gotta go, " you say picking up your clothing and putting them back on.

He smirks as you make your way out of the shop.

"She's good." He whispers as you start your car and run back home.