Airplane Confession

Friday came and you were exhausted still but somehow you managed to wake up at 5. You call an Uber to take you to the airport. You arrive finally spotting Naomi and Mena sitting on the airport benches with their luggage.

You walk over to them, your skin underneath your eyes dark as the night.

"Good morning, " You say as Naomi stands up to hug you. Smith family arrives with their luggage and tickets, Will holding his vlog camera in his hand.

All of you guys aboard the plane,
"Okay, Mena and Y/n will be paired together, Naomi and Jordan, Jaden and Willow, Jada and me." He says as we nod, Mena and you together.

You were supposed to seat at the edge where the hallway of the food cart comes through, but Mena gave you the window seat making you blush.

"I am sorry for leaving you at the theatre without saying anything, " Mena says as the plane takes off. 

"You have nothing to apologize of." You mumble nervously pulling the end of your brown champion crewneck.

"I do, I really do, I should have told you something before, I really don't want to do it here but...I can't keep this up." Mena breathes as you grow nervous.

"I-I I have liked you ever since I met you, I thought it was just a crush but in reality, I was falling in love. You are such an amazing woman with such a beautiful smile." He says

"You make me feel really happy whenever you're around and god if you fucking knew the things I would do to you." He breathes harder.

"Mena, I don't know what to say, I," He grows nervous as you are unable to speak.

"I have the same feelings for you, " You say as his nervous mouth forms a weak smile.

"Really?" His eyes shining brighter than anything.

"I always thought you were unbelievably attractive but you were dating Kayla and...idk, when you told me what Kayla did to you, I wanted to slap the living heck out of her." You say as he laughs.

"I love everything damn thing about you, " He whispers as he reaches for your hand. Your fingers entwined together as you catch Naomi smiling brightly at both of you.

"Y/n, I, I can't wait to spend this vacation with you, " He winks.

"I am going to take you to a bunch of places, " He says as you kiss his cheeks.

Every word he just said, made you fall more and more in love, you could tell he meant every word he said.  Mena and you hold each other's hand and laid your head in his shoulder taking turns through the ride. To be honest, you couldn't wait to feel Mena's body against you. You couldn't wait to kiss his lips, you couldn't wait to share a room together, you couldn't wait to get to Hawaii.

This is the confession!!! I ship it 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 This story WILL continue...