Nice to meet you - Finale-

After the emotional conversation you had with Mena, you decided to put back the memories in the past like they were before, to look into your future because your Mena Massoud was your future.

You got ready for the fancy restaurant all the friends were going to meet at.

Mena's outfit

Mena's outfit

(Without the headband if you like)

He took off his shirt and replaced it with the fancy snake-skin shirt, your eyes peaking a little as his manly physique comes out a little while he buttons up to your shirt.

You added your jewelry as Mena approaches you taking your hand and spinning you around showing his dimple making you weak in the knees.

"You look...wow." Your beauty left him speechless and completely took his breath away.

"I love to look 'wow', " You teased as you two made your way out of the hotel.

You texted Naomi as she sent you where to go, it was a restaurant that the hotel also-ran.

You finally arrived at what seemed to be more like an outside VIP restaurant were all of the friends waited for both of you.

"Ooh, I see you, Mena, " Will teases as Mena blushes harder than ever helping with your seat.

"Well, now that we are all here together, let's make a toast for the new hopefully upcoming couple, Mena and Y/n, better said Aladdin and Jasmine and also for the wonderful project we were part of!" Will said as each person had a glass of champagne in their hands, you smiling widely alongside Mena.

"Cheers!"

"Cheers!"

You looked at Mena, how far you've come, how much you've suffered and how handsome he looked, handsome than ever because he was basically all yours. You knew he was the right guy but first, you needed time to grow up together which you didn't mind. Mena Massoud had fallen in love with you and you fell in love with him, it all started from the Aladdin set and you were both right when you said, "Nice to meet you, "

IThis story went very far and I just couldn't marry them in one whole chapter so the ending is open for whatever way you want it to end, just imagine....Thank you for supporting such a love story ♥♥♥♥
•\Celeste\• This is the ending of Nice to meet you ♥♥♥