Mena's property

This was requested by Curlygirl819 and I love this imagine, it's short but it's something new. ♥♥♥♥

"Mena, how does this one look." You ask as you body wore tight denim ripped skirt and a white crop top.

" You ask as you body wore tight denim ripped skirt and a white crop top

He stares at you in awe just wishing to have your thighs on top of his.

"Holy, you look sexy as-

"Thank you, babe, but we have to go." You say grabbing your purse as Mena stops you.

"Woah Woah! You are going out like that!?" Mean asks as he looks down at your top and skirt.

"What's wrong with it? You just said I look sexy in it." You complain as Mena stops you again.

"You do but, uh,  it's so revealing,"  He says grabbing your waist with his arm and laying a sweet kiss on your lips. You pull his arm away and you cross your arms as he smiles.

"Are you serious right now?" You say looking down at the beautiful outfit.

"You are so protective, Mena." You mumble through your sighs as Mena comes back the same way as before, instead of a kiss, he replies back.

"No, I am protective of what's mine. Honey, men can easily get pleased by just looking at you, you're a goddess." He says making you smile like crazy.

"But it took me hours to find out what to wear."

"Y/n, I don't think you understand how hot you are, those men need to understand that you're mine," He sighs as his eyes grow darker than before.

"Please, trust me, I'll give you a treat after the meeting." He smirks as you make your way into your bedroom.

"More like, I give you a treat since I am such a goddess!!" You yell back from the other room making him laugh.

"God, I love her, " He mumbles through smiles.