"I want you so bad"

This imagine was inspired by the song, "Don't you know" by Jaymes Young ♥♥♥ literally obsessed with this song, better if you read this while listening to the song (;

Mena and you had been dating for 4 years. You guys had the flirty relationship type. He always drove you crazy, his skin and lips were your drug addiction but usually, there were always people around.

Tonight, you laid in your bed as the night grows hotter making you release sweat down your chest as Mena looks at you after his shower, you slept in only your underwear which Mena always loved.

The droplets of water sliding smoothly down your perfectly thin waist making him hotter by the second. He lays next to you, boxers only on his body as the sheets lay at the bottom at the bed.

You murmur in your sleep as Mena looks in awe.

"Baby, what's up?" Mena whispers shaking your shoulder for you to wake up. You're eyes flutter open as Mena sighs at the beauty his in love.

"Hey baby, " You mumbled as Mena kisses your cheek.

"Hey, "

"Can't sleep either?" You ask as you wipe the sweat off you.

"Yeah, cause someone keeps distracting me with their hot body!" He says in a fake-annoyed tone making you laugh.

"What?! I am not a distraction! I am a priority." You punch his arm as he gives you his heart-warming smile.

"You are both, my love." He replies back as he smirks.

His body sliding down the bed onto his face reaches your waist as you grow nervous.

"Wha-What are you doing?" You ask him as his eyes look at you while his mouth gets busy starting from your stomach onto the top of your panties. His fingertips finally removing them as you wait for the wave of pleasure to reach you, his tongue digging deeper into you making you bend your neck backward.

"God, Mena." You groan feeling every inch of you grow sweeterr and sweeter for Mena.

"I am making you more than my priority." He winks up at you giving him a breathless smile.

Then the orgasm hits harder than anything.

"Don't stop Mena! Don't stop." You tell him as he smirks.

"Wasn't planning on it, " He hits the last spot of possible pleasure leaving you sweaty as goosebumps run down your spine.

You both clean up and laid in bed as you sigh loving the way his body feels and does to yours.

"You are really something, " You tell him as he holds your hand.

"You are really something too, very hot as well." He makes you laugh as you both head for a part 2 in the shower.

So, i am on a road trip rn and I'll try my best to upload and also, thank you guys for helping me reach 9k like that's amazing♥♥♥ wouldn't done it without you guys, much love.

-Celeste- (: