Nightmare

Warning: Some imagines will have different POV's or written in first and third person point of view, just make sure to follow along and enjoy!💜

You wake up to feel a strong arm around your waist, Mena. You feel his beautiful face dug on your neck. His breaths soothing you yet also causing you small chills.

You hear him mumble your name desperately, sweat growing on his forehead.

"Y/n! Y/n! Please come...back!!" Mena says as his body shifted back and forth wildly.

You tried to wake him up as his voice grew louder and his eyes shut harder.

"Baby! Mena, I am right here." You say as he unexpectedly woke up, panting.
He looks at you and sighs in relief, pulling you down with kisses.

"What happened? Nightmare?" You ask and he nods nonstop kissing you.

"I thought I lost you." He whispers pulling you closer to him. Your head on his bare chest while your hand lay on his abdomen. His arm tight around your waist and his other hand holding the back of your knee, moving your leg up to his torso.

His eyes look into you, relief filled in his eyes.

"Man, I don't know what I will do without you." He says making your heart melt of how shaky his voice sounds.

You don't want to leave his embrace but you really need to go take a shower. You stand up but he groans, pulling you back onto him.

"Don't leave...5 more minutes, "

You giggle and brush his curls with your fingers. His soft eyes looking up at you with admiration. Your eyes lit up as you have an idea.

"I have to go shower, if you want you can join me." You say as you give him a flirty wink making him smirk. You stand up and head for the bathroom door as he watches you walk away seductively.