Game Over

Mena and you had been dating since he turned 20 and you were 19. You two had a great time those years spent
He was now 27, you were 26, today he was able to stay home with you. He turns on the console pull ups the remote and starts playing as you stare at him in your pajamas.

You sit next to him as he talks about his day playing a random video game, you grab the other controller turn it on and he smiles.

"You are going to lose Y/n, " He says making you laugh.

"We'll see about that!" You say as you start playing, Mena's legs getting closer to you as he kisses your cheeks distracting you just a bit.

"Sorry, babe, your charms won't work." You say as you your avatar has 6 more kills than Mena's, he stops kissing and starts playing again.

The game continues, he gets ahead of you at 5 kills, you stop and place your hand underneath his shirt kissing his neck and up to his jawline onto his lips, distracting him, slowing behind.

"My charms do work on you though, " You say as you kill his avatar. You win the game making him frustrated. You laugh at him as you leave the controller on the coffee table. He smiles and chases you around. He tackles you down on the sofa tickling your stomach making you laugh like crazy.

"No...Mena, please stop!stop." laughing harder than ever before.

He stops and kisses you.

"You are so competitive, Mena." You mumble as he smiles.

Game over.....

I am sorry that I rushed this chapter. It's just that it was requested a long time ago by faytiemay so yeah 😍😍😍♥♥♥