Wasted

You dance happily, your body grinding on a random drunk man. Music playing loudly blocking the outside voices. You hear laughs of happiness as the best drops, you drop your body to the ground following the beat, every move, and person, a colorful blur.

A bottle of vodka on your hand as the guy breathes up and down your neck.
You came with your friends but now you were dancing with a stranger.

Mena's face is frustrated with how close you both were. Some minutes pass before the guy asks you to be alone in a room. Your mind not able to respond for itself due to the high alcohol levels in your system, so Mena takes the choice for you, grabbing you by the hand away from the man.

"I feel, I feel like, thro- throwing up, " You say hiccupping as his eyes widen.

He takes you out of the house on the back yard as you vomit feeling how the alcohol irritated your throat.

Mena holding your hair back so you don't mess up your hair. He pats your back as you finish the last few drops of vomit.

"Oh, Y/n, what am I going to do with you?" He whispers seeing your poor face unable to look up at him, your muscles sore and tired along with a mild headache.

"Let me take you home, " He says placing your arm around his shoulder your feet drag on the ground taking you to his car. He puts your seat belt o as your hands reach for his cheeks.

"I wanna go back to the party!" You say almost blacking out lifting your arms on the air as Mena gets in the driver seat, taking you to his house.

"No, we are not going back, you partied enough, " He says, his eyesight switches from the road back to your pale face, worriedness creeping up at him. He grabs the small pink planet from his last road trip and covers your body, coming up and falling asleep.

He walks out to open his house door, later carrying you inside carefully, trying hard not to wake you up, he lays you down on his bed as he looks for any female clothing around the house, a clean pair of female pajamas lay inside a drawer. He sets them down next to you, he fixes the water at the right temperature.

"Y/n, come on, let's clean you out, " He says as you remove your clothing, you pull off the strap of the bra as he stops you.

"No, leave both of them on." He giggles as your eyes are 1/4 open.

You step into the warm bubble bath, Mena grabbing shampoo to wash your hair as you look at him.

"Mena! Why why are you doing this for me?" You say alcohol levels pretty high.

"because you need a bath, you smell like vomit, trust me, darling, you will sleep better this way, " He responds back knowing by tomorrow morning you won't remember a thing or word you said.

As he finishes helping you out, he brings a towel for you to dry yourself, carrying you back to his bed where he leaves you alone to change. He found some new bras and underwear his ex-girlfriend left behind surprisingly the same cup and underwear size.

After the morning went by, hitting 4 o'clock, your eyes grew heavier as Mena waited till you fall asleep. You wanted him to lay with you especially after all he did for you. You close your eyes for a while finally falling into a dream but your body grew cold, you didn't feel Mena's presence anymore, your eyes shut open, as Mena's at the door.

"Mena, " you groan as he comes back.

"Lay with me, please." You whisper as he hesitates.

"Please, "

He accepts a few minutes later falling onto his warm embrace making you fall asleep faster than last time.

You had a crush on him but he is your best friend...

I am so so so sorry I didn't really update today, I had some business to do and got 3 hours of sleep only so words and my brain cells rn aren't getting along. This chapter was so rushed! Ugh, I am sorry but new imagines coming soon...♥♥♥♥