Yes I Did That, And You Would Do It Too For A Check ッ

IMPORTANT A/N- Im not the type of person to do this but I have seen multiple accounts doing books exactly the same or extremely similar to this one. I understand that I may have inspired you to do your own and you'll come up with your own ideas throughout, but i have come up with this story on my own and I spend many hours creating chapters that are funny and intriguing to read. And for someone to take that and claim it as their own is upsetting to me, so if you are at least going to take my ideas or twist them to your own please tag me, Thank You <3 xx

THIRD PERSON POV

Three boys stood to the side of Karasuno Boys Volleyball team gossiping away about rumours they have heard about the team. Overall they made them seem as if they were going to make a comeback and rise to the top ;)

As they were still talking about each player Yachi and Kiyoko walked out and towards the team grabbing the attention of all three them "Their team manager's are cute!" He exclaimed blushing and drooling.

"More like beautiful! or rather sexy!" The other guy added staring at the way Kiyoko's hips moved.

But little did they know, Tanaka and Nishinoya sent Y/n over to ease drop on their conversation as they seemed suspicious due to them just staring at the team. Another reason Y/n is actually a ninja as well so it balances out.

Y/n was behind the three leaning against the wall crossing her arms, once she heard what they said about Yachi and Kiyoko she got a bit triggered at how disrespectful they could be.

Finally having enough of their perverted comments she stopped leaning against the wall and regained her posture. Clearing her throat she whacked them all at the back of their heads trying to knock some sense into them.

This caught the attention of her own team, Kiyoko would usually let it slide and not say anything about it and Yachi was just too shy to speak up. That's why Tanaka and Nishinoya would do it, so they were interested on how
Y/n would sort this out.

"PERVERTS! THAT'S NOT RESPECTFUL! STOP DROOLING OVER THEM AS IF THEY WERE FOOD! LEARN SOME MANNERS!" She shouted in anger scolding the boys.

Y/n looked them up and down in disgust scrunching her nose, she grabbed something out of her pocket and started to spray the boys.

"At least be somewhat attractive if you are going to stare at the goddess Kiyoko and the most adorable girl Yachi." She shook her head in shame continuing to spray the boys.

"Noya do you know whats in the bottle?" Tanaka asked him watching the seen unfold.

"Can't say I do but I have a rough idea of what it is..."

The boys looked offended and scoffed "That's a bit ru-"

"I'm sorry but I don't listen to disrespectful boys, so if you could please stop talking about us if we weren't here that would be lovely." Y/n spoke in a sickly sweet tone with a smile that was obviously fake.

"What are you even spraying us with?!?"

"Oh it's just my respect women's juice! You guys need a lot of it" She proudly stated showing them a bottle that was labelled 'Respect Women Juice' in a homemade sticker that was decorated with hearts and butterflies.

"It's water and glitter mixed together! Good luck getting it out of your clothes!" She grinned mischievously putting it back in her pocket.