You Did This For What? Why? Why Though? ッ

~Y/n's Pov~

~flashback~

I picked up the phone and dialled the number written in the notebook highlighted in red.

"Hello?" The other line answered with a deep male's voice.

"Hiii is this is Nekoma's Boys volleyball coach?" i asked in a sweet voice.

"Yes it is, who may this be?"

"I'm apart of the Karasunos Boy's volleyball team and i'm calling to ask if there will be any up coming Training camps for us to attend?" I asked kinda shocked of how polite and formal i can be to someone.

"Ahh we do although it's full as we have too many teams attending" he said but it was obviously that he was lying.

"BULLSHITTTTTTT~" I yelled leaning back in my chair throwing my head back pulling the phone further away while spinning slightly.

"Excuse me?" he asked with a tone filled with shock. I placed the phone one speaking and put it on the desk in front of me.

"DO YOU SMELL THAT? SMELLS LIKE CAP!" i laughed into the phone before turning dead serious by speaking through gritted teeth. "I know for a fact that there is plenty of room for Karasuno to join you and the other teams to train because i just got off the phone with Fukurodani's Boys volleyball coach telling me to go and call you for further information..."

I smiled sweetly bring the cheerful voice back "SO! Will you be letting us join for the summer training camp now? orrrr will i have to go to Tokyo MYSELF just to invert your rib cage and harvest your toes for you to say yes?"

"..."

"Do i have to repeat myself?"

"Yes you can join but make sure Takeda calls me next time" He insisted.

"Thank you for your understanding it was really nice speaking to you! have a great day!" i hung up the phone before he could answer.

"Oh wow y/n you did amazing just then" i high fived myself before spinning recklessly on the chair.

"Let's go tell them then" i spoke to myself before running down the hallway.

~End of flashback~

"i can't die! i won't die! i will live! well...for now! run y/n runnnnnnnn" i mumbled to myself not looking back although i could still hear the laughs of Tanaka and Noya.

I ran up some long ass steps before running into the school trying to find at least someone i knew.

I got into a unfamiliar hallway so i decided to take a lil break from running because i'm not there fittest person in the world. I had my hands on my knees panting like a dog on a summer day.

"HEY! HEY! HEY!" A voice shouted from behind me.

"Bokuto be a bit more quiet please"

"Gomen"

I stood up straight and turned around to see who the voices belong to.

I saw a two males, one with owl like features and white tips with dark roots, the other who is just basically the definition of pretty with dark hair and blue eyes.

"Hello" i greeted them with a smile.

"HEY HEY HEY IM BOKUTO" he basically shouted. I'm already loving his vibe.

"Hi i'm Akaashi" he bowed in respect showing no emotion in his face.

"I'm Y/n!" i replied before breathing heavily again.