Turn On The Radio? Would You Like Am Or Fmッ

THIRD PERSON

"Didn't you guys say you wouldn't end up in my office this week!" The vice principal stated sitting at his desk watching the three teenagers lounge about in his office.

Tanaka sat at the small desk in the corner of the room, Nishinoya laid on three chairs that leant against the wall, as Y/n sat upside down on the armchair in the centre. Don't worry guys Y/n has shorts under her skirt 😌

"Yeah..." Was heard throughout the room as he just sighed rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"But hey! it wasn't me who started it this time! Be proud!" Y/n spoke up filling the silence praising herself.

"Yeah but you encouraged it!" Noya said still looking up at the celling.

The vice principal leant forward on his chair addressing the situation, "Okay so your telling me you came into the classroom 3 minutes late-"

"10 minutes." Tanaka interrupted correcting him earning a groan of annoyance from both Nishinoya and Y/n.

"Fine '10 minutes', and when you sat down in your seats you were told to do a quiz so-"

"Yeah on stuff I don't understand!" Noya mentioned running a hand through his hair.

"Okay then, you were '10 minutes' to a quiz you 'don't understand', so instead of doing the work, you played marco polo staying in your seats and eyes opened..."

"Yeah! and some how Y/n won!" Tanaka interfered pointing at Y/n who just shrugged.

Nishinoya laughed turning his head to the side,"Looks like we have a sore loser!"

"I'm just too good at the game Baldy." Y/n replied.

Tanaka narrowed his eyebrows and looked at the girl, "You didn't even play correctly!"

"Oh i'm sOrRy! Why don't WE JUST RELAX! Turn on the raDIO? wOulD You LIKE AM OR FM!" She retorted sitting up in the chair to look at him.

The vice principal tiredly leaned back in his chair, "Are you sure you guys are second years?"

"Ouch."

"Okay that hurt."

"Spain without the 's'"

There was a knock at the door making all the heads look in that direction, "Come in!"

The door slid opened revealing one of their classmates, "JOHNNYYY!" Y/n yelled throwing her arms in the air.

"Hi Y/n, Tanaka and Nishinoya, Miss told me to bring your stuff." Johnny spoke unfazed walking in giving each person their bag.

"Looks like we aren't going back until tomorrow!" Tanaka cheered.

"WOOO!" Y/n and Noya shouted in unison.

"Thank you Johnny you may go back to class-"

"Tell Miss we said Hi!" Y/n smiled fiddling with a hair tie in her hand.

Johnny nodded and closed the door behind him. It was quiet for a couple of minutes until the vice principal got out of his seat,"Okay guys I just got an email from reception i'll be right back don't do anything stupid."

"We won't."

Famous last words.

The vice principal got up from his seat and to the door, opening it he closed it behind him and made his way to the bottom floor.