𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

this chapter is edited

———LOOK AT ALL THOSE CHICKENS

———Sitting down with a flop and dramatic sigh, Nishinoya whines in agony. "Y/nnn!"

Placing her water bottle on the desk from taking a sip, Y/n turned to look at him and returned the whine in her voice. "Whaaat?"

Before she could comprehend, the boy had leaned over and took her water bottle from her desk and started to down the contents.

In silence, Y/n watch the water slowly disappear into nothing, her face slowly turning into a frown.

"What? You could've just asked! I would of happily given you a sip!" She snapped glaring at him.

Like nothing ever happened he placed the bottle in front of her screwing the kid back on.

In despair, she gentle grabbed her water bottle and tipped it upside down watching as the small remainder droplets rolled down the side. There was nothing left to drink.

He had drank the whole thing. Eat shit Nishinoya.

With no words she placed the bottle back down and faced him silently as if too explain.

"I just had morning practice. I forgot a drink! So I took yours." He explained wiping his mouth at the same time.

"Wow, how considerate of you." She blankly stared at him. "What happens if i'm dying of thirst in my next class? I will have nothing because of you." Y/n put her head down on the table flipping him off.

"Don't worry, I can make it up to you!" Nishinoya beamed softly grabbing her hand that was previously flipping him off.

From the contact Y/n turned her head to the side. "And how would you do that Spikey?"

"Easy. I'll just by you a drink from the vending machine at lunch!" He replied dropping her hand to put a thumb to his chest proudly.

Slowly sitting up she nodded in agreement. "...Okay."

•———•

Currently, Nishinoya was sitting in a classroom eating some of his lunch.  Completely forgetting the promise he made to Y/n.

"Oi, Nishinoya!" A fellow classmate called over gathering his attention. Nodding his head to the door he carried on his sentence. "There's a pretty girl at the door wanting you."

Nishinoya attention was obviously captured. "Kiyoko?!" He questioned quickly getting up from his chair. Did she finally accept my love, marriage and the dog I want too buy with her. Please be kiyoko