Mother Trucker Dude That Hurt Like A Butt Cheek On A Stick ッ

~Third Person Pov~

The sun finally decided to rise and let a ray peek through the window shining on in the Karasuno room.

Although you'd think that Y/n and Nishinoya would be cuddling WRONG. I'm not that cliché ;)

In fact some how Nishinoya had rotated his whole body during the night, meaning his head is where his feet should've been.

One foot was actually in Y/n's face. Lovely. And he was spread out like a starfish, although Y/n hasn't taken notice to this due to her still being sound asleep. She had one arm under the pillow while the other layer on top. One of her legs overlapped Noyas and the other one stayed straight, basically making a right angle.

They were in a tangle of limbs.

This didn't go unnoticed by Tanaka, he was kinda disappointed that he didn't have any blackmail material, but the position they were in made up for it. He woke up with a stretch and made his way to the two.

Bringing his phone out he took a couple of pictures at different angles sending them to Kuroo for his daily update.

In the nekoma room a couple of them have already woken up and have started to get ready, one of them being Kuroo.

His phone vibrated on one of the tables from Tanaka, he instantly knew what this meant.

He unlocked his phone and went to the notification straight away. Starring at the picture for around 5 seconds he let out his hyena laugh waking up everyone in the room.

"Kurooooo" Kenma whined burying his face more into the pillow "Shut uppp"

Yaku glared at him while tying his shoes "Well done you woke up the whole team"

"Yaku you docosahexaenoic acid" he retorted.

"That sounds a bit familiar doesn't it"

"Why are you laughing so hard anyways" Yamamoto asked putting on some socks.

"Oh the Karasuno team are trying to get the libero and one of the girls together"

"Okay but that doesn't explain why you're laughing"

"Yesterday Y/n fell asleep in here so i moved her to karasuno's room and they told me to put her next to Nishinoya who was asleep, and we made a bet and stuff of who was going to confess first, so now Tanaka is sending me daily updates about them."

Kuroo showed Yaku and Yamamoto the picture of the two and they burst out laughing as well.

"Kuroo i wanna see" Kenma asked tugging on his shirt rubbing his eyes.

Kuroo gave the phone to kenma so he could see, he let out a small laugh.

"Here's your phone back Kuroo"

"Who's gonna wake them?" Hinata asked starring at the two while yawning.

"I'm not, i don't want to die" Suga backed away from the conversation.

"Umm g-guys" Yachi spoke up knocking on the door before entering. "Have you see Y/n around she didn't arrive last night in our room"

"Well...you see-" Tanaka gestured towards them sleeping.

"Oh...Ohhhhh" she responded smiling looking up wiggling her eyebrows. "Anyways the food is ready when you are"  Yachi told them before walking out and spilling the tea to Kiyoko.