Oh My God, Can You Let Me do What I Need To Do ッ

~Third Person Pov~

The team have been in the bus for a while now. It has turned night time as the stars litter the sky. Half the team were awake chatting away about different topics or minding their own business and the other half was in dream land.

"Sooooooooo~" Tanaka wiggled his eyebrows and started to nudged at Nishinoya who was slowly drifting off to sleep.

Noya looked over at him and started to pout rubbing his eyes, "Tanakaaaaa I was about to fall asleep"

"Ah well this is more important than sleep"  He smugly replied crossing his arms looking up. He's notice how his best friend has been more unfocused than usual lately and Baldy has gotten a rough idea of why that is.

"It better be because nothing is better than sleep" Nishinoya replied readjusting his head and cranky due to not being able to sleep.

Tanaka raised an eyebrow at his remark but not surprised as he knows how he can get when he's interrupted from sleeping. "I just wanted to know how far you've fallen for Y/n"

Nishinoya rolled his eyes, as this is all he has heard come from his mouth from the past month.  "..." However, Nishinoya didn't respond not wanting to give his friend the satisfaction that they were right this whole time.

"Noyaaa don't ignore meeee" Tanaka started to poke at his cheek but soon grew bored and stopped. "I'm taking that at as yes then!... thereforeeee Kiyoko is all mine!...Also when did you give her your hoodie?" He pointed at Y/n's sleeping figure.

"She's wearing my hoodie?" Noya spoke up, surprised for not noticing. He looked down at the girl whose hands were still in the pockets and smiled. "She won't give it back." He replied to Tanaka who was gathering daily updates for Kuroo.

Nishinoya just looked at Tanaka with a 'what the fuck' face. "I give up with you" He sighed closing his eyes leaning his head on Y/n's head for support drifting off to sleep.

Tanaka snickered spamming his camera roll with the two. "Too much...cuteness" He chocked out. Ngl i'm surprised that his storage isn't full.

"Tanaka are you alright back there?" Suga called out worried from the sudden noise.

"Ah just you know...dying of cuteness..." He stuttered out still taking pictures.

Suga peek his head down the aisle to see what this 'cuteness' was, Suga exhaled sharply grabbing his shirt, "Tanaka's right...I can't..."

Kiyoko peeked through as well curious of the commotion, "Yes~" she smiled softly and nodded at Suga, "The ship is sailing." She said in pure joy. On the outside she was calm and collected but mentally she was fan girling.

"You know what...i've never seen them this calm before" Asahi pointed out looking over his chair with a surprised expression.

"Well take the silence in while you can" Suga laughed out as all the energetic people were asleep, well apart from Tanaka.

After some time they arrived at the school around 3am. tHe deViLs HoUr😈👹

Hinata walked up to the back of the bus and flicked Y/n's forehead too wake her up. "Ow!"

As she lifted her head, Nishinoya's head quickly fell forward as he was leaning on her for support making him wake up alarmed.

"Y/n we gotta go home!" Hinata said looking at the girls sleepy figure. Y/n nodded and got up to stretch.

But she stopped stretching when remembering she has to ride her bike back home which takes foreverrr. But Hinata made it somewhat interesting. "Ughh let me go get my bike"