𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

———OH MY GOD, THEY WERE ROOMMATES

———Both Hinata and Y/n arrived at school since they ride their bikes together. She just finished locking her bike up and placed her bag on her shoulders. Patiently she watched him lock his own up. "Hey, Hinata?"

Looking up from his lock quickly he nodded his head. "Yeah?"

She readjusted her bag on her shoulders and rocked back and forth on her feet. "Do you have practice today? "

Letting go of his lock he grabbed his bag off of the floor, "I do actually! I can't wait to practice more, I need to work on a lot of things."

"With that determination of yours, you'll be a professional in no time." Y/n smiled and lightly nudged his shoulder when they started to walk.

Hinata laughed in amusement. "Of course I will!"

"Right this is where we part, see you around." She said looking at him face on. He stood straight and gave her a salute which she copied the action. "Bye Y/n."

On her way to an entrance, a fast figure caught her eye, she turned her head to look and it was none other than her desk buddy. He was riding into school on his skateboard with a tired look on his face. Smiling slightly she walked towards him and waved.

Seeing her wave he stepped off his skateboard and waved back, his tired face instantly gone and turned into a grin. "Mornin' Y/n."

"Morning Spikey." She greeted and lifted her hand for a fist bump which he complied to.

He picked up the skateboard with his right hand and linked arms with her with his left. "How are you on this fine morning?" He asked smiling a bit more when she fell into step with him not instantly leaving the linked arms.

"I feel like how everyone feels." She responded looking at him.

He hummed in acknowledgment and amusement. "Mhm, yes and what is that?"

"Tired." She simply stated as they entered the school building. He nodded in agreement. "The only person who probably isn't is Hinata."

"That does sound right." Nishinoya said as they made their way to the stairs. They Unlinked their arms due to the busy stairwell and walked up it single file. They walked in a comfortable silence listening to other people's conversations that passed by. The gossip at this school was strong.

One thing most people didn't know is that Nishinoya loves a bit of gossip. Even if he has no clue who the person is or what it's about, he would like to know. Same goes for Y/n, in this case they both were told the first half of the drama not ever finding out the rest since the person didn't know that part. So when the two of them were walking up the stairs and overheard a certain conversation, they both gasped and looked at each other in sync, "Oh my God, they were roommates."