𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

this chapter is edited

———I'M 11 SO SHUT THE FUCK UP

———As of right now Nishinoya had no clue on where Y/n was, she was usually at school by this time. The girl would arrive early just in case she would be late from being to slow on her bike.

The silence was starting to make him shift uncomfortably. It was too quiet in a classroom which is usually loud. Right now she would've been saying something stupid or balancing random objects on top of each other.

Sighing loudly he watched as the door to the classroom slam open. Y/n stood out of breath and hair disheveled, eyes darting straight to clock. She cheered loudly in success of making it on time.

Her eyes then landed on Nishinoya at the back of the room grinning at her. Y/n smiled back and made her way towards him. She greeted him with a fist bump and a hand to his hair ruffling it aggressively. "Mornin' Spikey!"

Nishinoya groaned in annoyance hands flying up to his head to fix his hair. "Morning, why were you late? You are usually on time."

Y/n took off her coat placing it on the back of the chair along with her bag. "Sorry mum!" She joked. "I was late because I was getting some snacks."

With the word snack being said, his eyes sparkled in delight. He knew Y/n would let him have some since she would always share, something she didn't do with anyone else.

He put his hand in the bag and grabbed a snack that would satisfy him. Y/n then followed the action grabbing her own.

The classroom door opened and revealed a not so happy teacher who looked liked she would do anything to not be there. I mean, same.

"Woah, she does not look in the mood for dealing with our class." Y/n muttered to Nishinoya, eyes not leaving the grumpy teacher who had just pulled out her chair causing an ear piercing screech to echo throughout the room.

Nishinoya agreed nodding his head watching Miss write the date and title on the chalkboard. "True. But when has she ever wanted to teach us."

The two didn't even bother pulling out their books to copying down whatever was said or written. They just carried on eating their snacks engaging in a hushed conversation.

The lesson soon became unbearable for both of them.

Y/n kept constantly checking the clock hoping time would go faster yet each time she checked it seemed to go slower. She sighed and leaned back on her chair looking up at the plain celling.

Nishinoya was doodling in his school, that he finally took out and was bored out of his mind taking small bites of his extra snacks.

Y/n glanced around the room noticing how everyone was doing everything but paying attention to the lesson. All in their own little worlds. I wonder what they're thinking about.