Sure, You May Be Verified On Twitterッ

Y/N'S POV

"Day 42069 of suspensionnnn" I groaned out laying face first on my bedroom floor.

It was my last day of suspension meaning I will be going back to school tomorrow, although I was dreading it due to messing up my sleep schedule.

"I can't believe I stayed up all night watching different anime characters as vines, but like dooooo i regret it? no😝✌️" I rolled over now laying in my back observing my ceiling.

Looking on my phone to check the date and what days the boys had volleyball matches. Turns out I had missed two of them. Johzenji high school and Wakutani Minami High.

The team had successfully beaten them, and today they are going up against Aoba Johsai High. I heard before that they unfortunately lost in the third round of interhigh. But after all that training they could possible stand a chance. GO WILDCATS‼️🎉

I mean I do want to go watch them as I haven't yet and I can surprise them...But how will I get there, I am not riding my bike that's takes up too much energy.

Sitting up in a straddle position I went to a certain persons contact and messaged them for a favour.

BIG SIS

10:13am

You
BIG SIS I HAVE A REQUEST

BIG SIS
What is your request girly?

You
Umm can you take me to the Aboa Johsai vs Karasuno match today?
please👉👈

BIG SIS
Aren't you on the team?
I thought you'd be going on the bus ride with them

I looked up from my phone and walked to my mirror and inhaled a big breath, "YOU COULD'VE DRIVEN THE BUS Y/N! YOU BLEW YOUR CHANCE!" I shouted and pointed to myself in anger and regret before going back to my phone in silence.

You
Hahaha funny story...

BIG SIS
Mini me did you get suspended?

"Is her job mind reading? Or is she blackmailing my little FBI agent?" I wondered for a moment giving my FBI agent a staring contest, though going straight back to the conversation over message.

You
Ha how'd you guess🕺

BIG SIS
Just got a vibe🕺
Anyways send me your address and i'll pick you up around 11 in a flash ;)

You
YEAHHHHHHHHHH BIG SIS IS THE BEST

"WOOOOOOOOOOO Y/N IS GOING TO SEE NISHI YEAHHHHHHHH!" I jumped off my bed flexing my muscle's to my teddy.

"Thank God i'm home alone..." I muttered remember pervious situation when I scream.

I put on some suitable clothing for spectating a volleyball match...maid outfit-JOKING...
unless😏🤏

"Sooooo if I brush my teeth now while doing the 'bitch i'm a ghost' tik tok and then after that I have time to watch 5 episodes of Barbie Life In The Dreamhouse meaning I will have 2 minutes to spare until Big Sis picks me up..." I explained to myself walking to the bathroom.

TIME SKIP

"WHAT I THOUGHT I HAD TIME FOR 5 EPISODES?!? looks like 4 will have to do" I sighed closing my phone to open the door revealing Big Sis pressing the horn multiple times trying to gather my attention.